Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

200 hours free, pay get 100 more.. dumb

MasterGoy
Free 200 hours, then pay 3 dollars for up to 300+ hours... or even $13 for up to 300+ hours... are you serious? You're milking it for all you can aren't you... seriously if someone is going to purchase membership than don't limit their boting time. Money whores. anyways program works nice but RuneMate clients always make OSRS lag, could use some work. Don't get salty over feedback bois, turth hurts

What the fuck are you talking about? $13 for up to 300? Where are you getting that from?

$13 gets 13 accounts and 1300 hours. It's great value.

Also if you buy the $3 but decided you need more hours you can pay $1 more to just add another 100 hours. The transactions will stack, meaning that $3 +$1 will end up giving you the $4 package. Or buying sponsor and supporter will stack .

And the 13$ he is referring to is the sponsor rank. But at the top it says it not for the normal user . That's more for people who want to advertise their websites here at runemate . The supporter rank would be be more for normal users . And again, you can add more time to your current subscription . If you have any more questions please feel free to DM me .

EDIT: Also in the above post . Accounts would not be a good way to explain . You get extra clients, meaning ablity to run more then 2 bots at a time. If you get an advertisemnt error, there is thread here with the solution. Just search it in the top right corner of the page .

I just spent 8 dollars after I bought the $3 membership, guess what? Still at 300 hours. Fucking lying trash pieces of shit.. seriously wtf is this shi
Perhaps the payment hasn't gone through yet :) It can take up to 24 hours.
As the others mentioned, payments stack so it'll work. If you'd like to read up on the payment system, feel free to check out this thread

cuppa.drink(java);
Perhaps the payment hasn't gone through yet :) It can take up to 24 hours.
As the others mentioned, payments stack so it'll work. If you'd like to read up on the payment system, feel free to check out this thread
This

Get your foot out of your mouth op

Try allocating more ram to the client as well. I had the lag problem on RS3 but when I gave it a bit more ram haven't had a single stutter.