Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug 200 Hour Limit Reached

Hello guys, I have been stumped with the 200 hour limit reached message on my usage stats. It's been well over a month though so I thought my hours would have reset by now? How does this work?

On the graph itself it actually shows only -163 hours, so that would leave me with 37 wouldnt it. Hopefully someone can clarify, do the 200 hours reset every month and when can I expect mine to reset?

Thanks in advance

It's over a 30 day period as far as I am aware, not actually per month, not from the start of the month to the end of the month. eg, look at your usage from 15th of july to 14th of august, will be 200hrs

Thank you for clarifying that.

Could you possibly give me an insight as to when the hours reset ? I'm sure I'm past the 30 day period.

Thanks

I've just clarified and I'm pretty sure my 30 day mark is tomorrow, so I shall wait and see if my hours reset tomorrow.

Thanks

Bot Author
Thank you for clarifying that.

Could you possibly give me an insight as to when the hours reset ? I'm sure I'm past the 30 day period.

Thanks

I've just clarified and I'm pretty sure my 30 day mark is tomorrow, so I shall wait and see if my hours reset tomorrow.

Thanks

To run a free bot, you must have hours remaining in our account. You can view how many you have left in Log in | Community | RuneMate. To purchase more hours, visit Upgrade | RuneMate to purchase a supporter package, using the `+` button to customize the amount of hours you wish to buy.

Premium bots require credits to be run and will also consume your free bot hours. They can however be started even if you have no hours left.

The hour system works on a 30 day rolling window, meaning that the hours that were used 30 days ago will be replenished today.

For more information check out the billing and payment FAQs at Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ