Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

2 days ago i pay $10 for 1000 hours of botting now im 0 hours?

on April 6 i pay for supporter $10 for 1000 hours montly, so now im 0 hours left? whats the problem?

I experienced this too.. Bought a dollars worth, 20 minutes of botting total later I was "broke"... Makes no sense.

Make a screenshot of your Services page please

lbd1ahwyr
status — Postimage.org

The payment you made a month ago expired now and you are left with the 1000 hour allowance you got from your recent $10 payment. To bot again, wait until your usage drops below 1000 or make a small payment for like $1-$3.
thanks for the answer so if i dont want to add $1 how many time i need to wait for play? i just bought again 10$ because it says i got no hours and now it says no more hours again

Java Warlord
thanks for the answer so if i dont want to add $1 how many time i need to wait for play? i just bought again 10$ because it says i got no hours and now it says no more hours again
Probably 1-2 days i guess. Depends on how much you botted 30 days ago.

Probably 1-2 days i guess. Depends on how much you botted 30 days ago.
but the problem is.. it says no hours 2 days ago thats why i bought them then two days before says no hours again? i guess thats runemate problem do u know where i can ask for a solution? i just pay to use it then they need to put this work.... hate this problems when spend some money on it :(

Java Warlord
but the problem is.. it says no hours 2 days ago thats why i bought them then two days before says no hours again? i guess thats runemate problem do u know where i can ask for a solution? i just pay to use it then they need to put this work.... hate this problems when spend some money on it :(
As i said in my first response, a payment you made a bit more than 1 month ago expired.

Account Source
I experienced this too.. Bought a dollars worth, 20 minutes of botting total later I was "broke"... Makes no sense.

Did you by any chance keep starting & stopping the script? Apparently everytime you start the script it charges $0.08. I lost about $1 (not a big deal) just trying to get the script working.

Java Warlord
runemate.png

i know what u say but i already pay for more hours
You paid $10 on april 6th and now your limit is 1000 hours, but you have used morr than 1000 hours in the past 30 days, wheres the problem?

You paid for 1000 hours, you used 1095 hours. Payment expired.
You purchased 1000 hours, but you're still in debt. The hours will slowly come back, day by day.
If you botted 10 hours on the 1st of January, those 10 hours will come back on the 1st of February afaik.