Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1 Month Membership [Show me someone cheaper and I will get my price lower!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful trading on RS accs you care about with zereot40, he's a bit unstable. Might report you in-game
9f7sdkJ.png
LOL

Waddup waddup
ONLINE for bussiness with stock! :)

Huge stock up! codes will be able to be redeemed until thee 9th of july but only till 8th of may to aquire them!

45+ in stock! Online 10+ discount prices! :)

Author of MaxiBots
Another vouch for him. I went first and sent him 131m in one payment and he gave me all of the codes we agreed on. I suggest getting in while prices are low, they might go up once the codes can no longer be acquired!

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Waddup waddup
Hella stocked up to 80! they last till 9th june but cant be acquire anymore after 8th may! get yours now! they will go up

I would suggest that nobody would trade with Zerot.. he is quite unstable.... look at how our simple conversation went:

Zerot

Plus look at what others have said already:

Vouch, bought 3 codes. Quick and simple.

EDIT: On second thought, this vendor is out of his mind.

Careful trading on RS accs you care about with zereot40, he's a bit unstable. Might report you in-game
9f7sdkJ.png

EDIT:
Please familiarise yourself with the new General Market Rules:

RuneMate General Market Rules

Do your services comply with the above rules?

He was buying VCC off of Prince.. so isn't it very likely that he's using those to get him these codes?

Last edited:
Waddup waddup
I would suggest that nobody would trade with Zerot.. he is quite unstable.... look at how our simple conversation went:

cb3cbd6cb1e584bcf01002ae711fe2d9.png

https://i.gyazo.com/cb3cbd6cb1e584bcf01002ae711fe2d9.png

900816711a98f0e41f35d64c94310097.png

https://i.gyazo.com/900816711a98f0e41f35d64c94310097.png

d8c9a683b3a842690a3198aebf2e427b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/d8c9a683b3a842690a3198aebf2e427b.png

Plus look at what others have said already:

EDIT:

He was buying VCC off of Prince.. so isn't it very likely that he's using those to get him these codes?
you know exactly who u are and what u do.

Please familiarise yourself with the new General Market Rules:

RuneMate General Market Rules

Do your services comply with the above rules?
what is the problem with my post? i saw the rules and i got nothing wrong, btw could you please answer my post on casual about scamming, since its look like you are against me always.

RuneMate Staff
you know exactly who u are and what u do.

what is the problem with my post? i saw the rules and i got nothing wrong, btw could you please answer my post on casual about scamming, since its look like you are against me always.

The rules have been updated:

Items for sale must not be obtained illegally or dishonestly
  • Examples include but are not limited to: Cracked game accounts, forged or fake credit card numbers, cracked membership codes

Are you selling codes which have been obtained dishonestly or illegally? I think you may have.

Waddup waddup
I am i reseller i got my own supplier.

The rules have been updated:

Items for sale must not be obtained illegally or dishonestly
  • Examples include but are not limited to: Cracked game accounts, forged or fake credit card numbers, cracked membership codes

Are you selling codes which have been obtained dishonestly or illegally? I think you may have.
I am a reseller i got my own supplier. Please reply to my post on casul i need a resolution

RuneMate Staff
This thread has been locked as we have the means to believe you are selling cracked/dishonestly obtained codes and are reselling them.

This type of service is not permitted on RuneMate.

This matter is considered final and no further correspondence shall be entered in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.