Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1.5T Calcified Rocks Miner

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

1.5T Calcified Rocks Miner - Mines Calcified Rocks

Mines calcified rocks for prayer and mining xp. Allows 1.5 tick

Features
  • Tick manipulation ( requires Direct Input enabled in RM client settings )
  • Normal mode, just mines like any other player would
  • Prioritises waterfalls if we are not debuffed
  • Uses dragon pick special

Requirements

• Pickaxe
  • Guam leaf, pestle and mortar, 15 swamp tar for tick manipulation. Bring spare swamp tar and grimy guam leafs in case of lag
Setup...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like there's an infinite loop or memory leak. I'm hitting 10GB of RAM use and ~70% CPU use on a12900k.

Last edited:
this is great, but there was just a patch to RM i guess and i tried starting the paid and it started and then immediately stopped and shut. could get a refund until this is working again? again bot works great but for some reason right now it just shut down right after i started it

this is great, but there was just a patch to RM i guess and i tried starting the paid and it started and then immediately stopped and shut. could get a refund until this is working again? again bot works great but for some reason right now it just shut down right after i started it
Hey, they have removed the ability to transfer credits. On the brightside, I believe the latest RM client fixes the UI crashes

Works great so far. I have no idea how difficult this would be but it would be great if this could be configured to switch between tick manipulation and normal mining periodically, similar to using break handler but instead of logging out, it just switches to non-tick manipulation mining. Also if break handler could be setup to just afk, rather than logout as I think that's what most humans would do for shorter breaks. Overall still a 5-star experience.