Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Yui's Menaphos Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
youramazingames submitted a new resource:

Yui's Menaphos Fisher - Fishes in the port district of Menaphos.

Set Up
Start at the fishing area of the port district of Menaphos. (Or VIP area but no banking available atm)
Have at least 1 gp in your Money Pouch. ( This is used for checking the player has properly loaded with inventory and all. )
Select drop unless you have the Deposit box unlocked (Level 2 Reputation in Port district)
Hit Start

Current Rates
My testing at level 78 Fishing
Banking = 2800/2900 Rep per hour
Dropping = 3600/3700 Rep per hour
Dropping = 70,000 xp/h

It...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

led

coolio

@youramazingames couple things:
1. information tab doesn't function when using shark suit
2. when using shark suit it will sometimes stay at the same fishing spot for the 5 minutes it takes to be returned to the lobby and it has to log in again, could you just have it move the camera around or something to prevent that?

could you disable the bait check? i have baitless fishing
Yes i will add this as an option when i get back home on sunday.

coolio

@youramazingames couple things:
1. information tab doesn't function when using shark suit
2. when using shark suit it will sometimes stay at the same fishing spot for the 5 minutes it takes to be returned to the lobby and it has to log in again, could you just have it move the camera around or something to prevent that?

Yes when i get back home on sunday i will add some way to combat this. But i dont have acsess to the shark suit to test.

led

Latest update is awesome, love the new features and its telling me the xp/hr now. It still doesn't detect the rep per hour with the shark suit on though, otherwise its working flawlessly.

Brilliant! I doubt you made it to, but it DOES work in the VIP skilling area fishing pool as well, top notch and must be dynamic too!

Ran into one small issue @youramazingames when i was fishing it stopped the bot because of insufficient bait but it has 3600 bait in inventory, i set it to go baitless but idk if that will be a viable work around

Latest update is awesome, love the new features and its telling me the xp/hr now. It still doesn't detect the rep per hour with the shark suit on though, otherwise its working flawlessly.

Brilliant! I doubt you made it to, but it DOES work in the VIP skilling area fishing pool as well, top notch and must be dynamic too!

Ran into one small issue @youramazingames when i was fishing it stopped the bot because of insufficient bait but it has 3600 bait in inventory, i set it to go baitless but idk if that will be a viable work around

Thanks man, at the moment how the rep works is it checks for the fish in inventory and adds manually the rep. But with the shark suit it wont detect. Im not sure there i a current way to detect Reputation like it was Xp or something as the update is still quite new.

I have not unlocked skilling area so can not test, but when i do i will add it!

Also that is weird with the bot stopping. If you run into the problem again can you give me some more info and ill try to fix it!!

led

Thanks man, at the moment how the rep works is it checks for the fish in inventory and adds manually the rep. But with the shark suit it wont detect. Im not sure there i a current way to detect Reputation like it was Xp or something as the update is still quite new.

I have not unlocked skilling area so can not test, but when i do i will add it!

Also that is weird with the bot stopping. If you run into the problem again can you give me some more info and ill try to fix it!!
1. Check the game messages for each fish type.
2. It works flawlessly there already so you could add it to the overview since I've been running it there no problem for like 3 hours.
3. Idk why it stopped without bait but it's working now so perhaps just a fluke.

1. Check the game messages for each fish type.
2. It works flawlessly there already so you could add it to the overview since I've been running it there no problem for like 3 hours.
3. Idk why it stopped without bait but it's working now so perhaps just a fluke.

Yes, it would work in Vip area, just not if you wanted to bank. but with shark suit that does not matter lol!

In terms of Reputation, i might come up with another way!

led

Great job with all the updates man it's looking great, do you think you could make this bot supporter+ though so that it can have limited access and lower the total amount of people using it an thus not raising the ban rates with it?

Great job with all the updates man it's looking great, do you think you could make this bot supporter+ though so that it can have limited access and lower the total amount of people using it an thus not raising the ban rates with it?

At the moment i do not plan to set this as a Supporter Only bot.
I'm not quite finished with it.
Plus this is my way of giving back to the community.

Sounds a bit greedy!

Java Warlord
The bot has 35 users as of now, so no need to be afraid of anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.