Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Yui Chopper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
youramazingames submitted a new resource:

Yui Chopper - A 1-99 Chopping Bot

Yui Chopper

A 1-99 Wood Cutting Bot for RS3

Supports:
  1. Trees (1-15)
  2. Oak (15-30)
  3. Willow (30-35 or 30-99 FTP)
  4. Teak (35-47 - Supported but Special logs are not currently dealt with and will clog inventory eventually)
  5. Acadia (47-99)
  6. Ivy (68-99)
Set up:
  1. Go to cutting location.
  2. If droping put log on action bar
  3. Select options
  4. Start...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked when i pushed bot.. i probably broke it by accident. Banking works fine and is quicker if you are in VIP. Will look into it.

Works perfectly in the vip area tho, unlocked it yesterday and no problems since getting around 70k/hr :D

Now only if i could get my hands on a bonfire bot for menaphos and worker district bank chest to burn all these logs haha!

This bot is working wonderfully right now. The only bug I have found is that it won't fletch arrow shafts, it only makes shortbows. If that was fixed then this bot would be 5 stars easily.

Also, more locations would be fantastic.

Not sure if it's my client, my computer or whatever else, but quite often it will fail to left click. It right clicks on the logs and hovers over drop, but doesn't actually click it and stays like that forever. I'm using legacy mode interface if that helps.

Not sure if it's my client, my computer or whatever else, but quite often it will fail to left click. It right clicks on the logs and hovers over drop, but doesn't actually click it and stays like that forever. I'm using legacy mode interface if that helps.
Ill test with legacy, its probably the reason why,
Set up your RS game using this guide for the best results: Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

As of right now, this woodcutting bot seems to be more efficient then two other paid bots I have been using. Although, I would like to have the ability to drink Perfect Juju Woodcutting potions and eventually maybe the Spell/Prayer Xp boost abilities. Also adding Ivy support in Priff would be awesome. Again, really am happy with it so far.

As of right now, this woodcutting bot seems to be more efficient then two other paid bots I have been using. Although, I would like to have the ability to drink Perfect Juju Woodcutting potions and eventually maybe the Spell/Prayer Xp boost abilities. Also adding Ivy support in Priff would be awesome. Again, really am happy with it so far.

Thanks Man. I plan to finish this bot off properly when im done with uni for this year.

This bot is useless this month because the unexpected item handler is disabled. Eventually you get a full inventory of mail & it won't do anything. Also it get stuck in the dropping menu sometimes & sometimes with cancel

Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
This bot is useless this month because the unexpected item handler is disabled. Eventually you get a full inventory of mail & it won't do anything. Also why does it right click the logs on the action bar to drop when it could just be setup to press the key to drop faster.
Async Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.