Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xephy submitted a new resource:

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer - Combat and GP gains (600k+/HR)!

What it does:

This bot kills gargoyles using the slayer skill's auto rock hammer ability for insane GP/H.

Important Instructions:

- BE SURE you fill out the GUI with food. It will not work otherwise.
- If alching items: Bring sufficient nature & fire runes & ensure that the maximum alch value is over 100k (right click alch button)
- If using guthans: Make sure it isn't close to breaking
- Have a ring of wealth equipped (Ensure "Coin looting" is toggled "ON")

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Does this bot support slayer ring teleports? Or how about home support (teleport home, use pool to regen, followed by either slayer ring tele or kharyrll portal in poh)?

Does this bot support slayer ring teleports? Or how about home support (teleport home, use pool to regen, followed by either slayer ring tele or kharyrll portal in poh)?

Originally it did support home teleports, but many people had trouble following the instructions of having their doors set to always being open so I just removed it and replaced it with salve graveyard teleports. I don't plan on either of those teleports being added. The bot requires a RoW to be worn at all times to auto-collect coin drops, so carrying a slayer ring in your inventory to the gargoyles seems menial to me since the bank is incredibly close to both teleports.

Originally it did support home teleports, but many people had trouble following the instructions of having their doors set to always being open so I just removed it and replaced it with salve graveyard teleports. I don't plan on either of those teleports being added. The bot requires a RoW to be worn at all times to auto-collect coin drops, so carrying a slayer ring in your inventory to the gargoyles seems menial to me since the bank is incredibly close to both teleports.

Would save me 2k though xD No biggie, thanks for the info man, looking forward to running this bot in the future :)

Would save me 2k though xD No biggie, thanks for the info man, looking forward to running this bot in the future :)

I'll more than likely be willing to implement slayer rings just to speed up banking and walking, but it'll be a no-go for the house teleports because all I've seen it do is cause problems with users in the past unfortunately. On another note, if you do see anything else that may need adding, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Honestly a fantastic script with a fantastic and responsive dev! One of my favourite scripts on RuneMate!

What kind of Gph does this generate? Roughly?

Depending on the gear and stats, anywhere upwards of 600-700k/hr isn't out of the ordinary. The drops are purely RNG based, so you can really see anything from 300-900k an hour.

Depending on the gear and stats, anywhere upwards of 600-700k/hr isn't out of the ordinary. The drops are purely RNG based, so you can really see anything from 300-900k an hour.

Ah alright I'll give it a try. Do you think it will work with 45 defence?

EDIT: Crashed in bank.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.Xephy.bots.test.Main.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:902)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(aib:31)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(lgb:19304)
    at nul.iIiIiiiIIIIIi.run(sec:195)

Last edited:
Xephy updated Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer with a new update entry:

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer v1.1.1 Released!

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer updated to v1.1.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah alright I'll give it a try. Do you think it will work with 45 defence?

EDIT: Crashed in bank.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.Xephy.bots.test.Main.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:902)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(aib:31)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(lgb:19304)
    at nul.iIiIiiiIIIIIi.run(sec:195)

Problem resolved & instructions updated to prevent it from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.