Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rejected Windows 10 specific icon set

First Bot Author
Tile and icon assets

It would be nice if you could update the icons to be compatible with Windows 10's design guidelines. A simple white version for the system tray (and black for those who use black icons) would be a good beginning.

Good: Dropbox, Onedrive, 1Password
Bad: RuneMate, OSBuddy, Malwarebytes
RJ8VOtE.png

12 year old normie
Tile and icon assets

It would be nice if you could update the icons to be compatible with Windows 10's design guidelines. A simple white version for the system tray (and black for those who use black icons) would be a good beginning.

Good: Dropbox, Onedrive, 1Password
Bad: RuneMate, OSBuddy, Malwarebytes
RJ8VOtE.png

I'd consider Dropbox bad too, because of the green check mark. Matter of taste I guess.

White would be good doe.

Mod Automation
I would agree if this were a Windows only app. Unfortunately, a white icon does not look good across the platforms, like Linux and OSX. It was originally white and we moved away from it. While Windows may use white icons for built-in icons, I also wouldn't say that white icons are the accepted standard.

E585ndi.png

Last edited:
First Bot Author
@Arbiter I'm quite sure it would be possible for the windows installer to select the "correct" icon out of several, though.
Put it at the bottom of your backlog :)