Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug When I start a script, I just get a loading circle and nothing happens.

Hey all! I'm using the standalone RuneMate jar in windows 7, and I have the Legacy client installed. Whenever I try to start a bot after selecting the client, I just get a loading circle and nothing happens. Any ideas on what I could do?

Thanks!

Code:
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.4.2
[Debug] Java Version: 8u111 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Nov 24, 2016 7:31:44 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
Found a new game instance after 9 seconds.
Exception in thread "2360 - Dawg Mining" java.lang.InternalError: instrument library is missing in target VM
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(wz:188)
    at nul.IiIiiIiIIIii.super(rmb:58)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiIi.run(llb:35)
Caused by: com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Failed to load agent library
    at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.execute(fr:131)
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgentLibrary(wz:167)
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgentLibrary(wz:39)
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(wz:145)
    ... 2 more
Exception in thread "2360 - SuperMiner" java.lang.InternalError: instrument library is missing in target VM
Caused by: com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Failed to load agent library
    ... 2 more
Exception in thread "2360 - SuperMiner" java.lang.InternalError: instrument library is missing in target VM
    ... 2 more

Last edited:
I am having the same issue, all of the scripts I used worked fine yesterday. I have been trying all day long

RuneMate Staff
Runescape has recently been updated.

Be patient and wait for the Runemate admin team to review the update and if necessary, update the Runemate client.

Specific bots may also need to be updated, and this is up to the individual bot authors to fix. Please post error reports for the bots you are trying to run in the relevant bot thread.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Runescape has recently been updated.

Be patient and wait for the Runemate admin team to review the update and if necessary, update the Runemate client.

Specific bots may also need to be updated, and this is up to the individual bot authors to fix. Please post error reports for the bots you are trying to run in the relevant bot thread.
This is unrelated. Usually the error @banditbat is seeing occurs when using 64 bit java iirc (Or maybe it was something to do with JRE vs JDK). But it doesn't look like he is. Try uninstalling all instances of java as well as the runemate client. Reinstall the runemate client and it will download the required java version for you. Let us know how it goes.

Well, I solved the issue it seems. I was running the standalone jar in jPortable, since I'm on a work computer. I found out that runescape and epicbot install just fine on it, so now it works fine!

Or rather, it did last night. Today after the update, it seems none of the bots are working. Unhandled errors all over. I suppose that comes with an update though, so I'll stay tuned until the devs have had time to iron out the kinks.

Thank you for your time :)