Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question What the fuck @Arbiter @Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for Scamming
What are these limitations? this is stupid, Runemate used to be amazing but now these limitations to bot amounts & run hours is terrible.. Your turning this into Powerbot where we have to pay loads and loads for stuff... And you force us to pay a minimum of $3 now? what... Where did the minimum of $1 go? that was my shit..

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
What are these limitations? this is stupid, Runemate used to be amazing but now these limitations to bot amounts & run hours is terrible.. Your turning this into Powerbot where we have to pay loads and loads for stuff... And you force us to pay a minimum of $3 now? what... Where did the minimum of $1 go? that was my shit..

Dude, don't do this.
Runemate is still completely free unless your goldfarming.
And even goldfarming you still make bank counting the 3$ payment. It's about time Arbiter and Cloud monetize runemate, it's the best botting client out there and maybe the extra cash will bring about a better client and bots... don't hate on runemate.

I know the prices have gone up, but I think there should be premium script's of some sort produced by arbi and cloud.

Chill bro. Maintaining RM takes a bit of work, and I personally think they have done an awesome job (authors too). Also, a little extra $$ is nothing compared to what it could be. The limitations kinda suck, but it's about 10 hrs a day for a month, which should be plenty.
Be grateful for what it is

I've been called a god before.
LOL What the fuck do you think you are? Cloud and Arbiter did so much for all of us and us bot authors provide scripts for free. I assume you are goldfarming and you are greedy af. Stop bitching around and pay some bucks to runemate. What the fuck people. If you don't like it get lost.

LOL What the fuck do you think you are? Cloud and Arbiter did so much for all of us and us bot authors provide scripts for free. I assume you are goldfarming and you are greedy af. Stop bitching around and pay some bucks to runemate. What the fuck people. If you don't like it get lost.

I agree with this also, if your making 20m + over say 10 accounts. they prices shouldn't effect you.. I think we need me up market scripts tho thats about it

Mr. Roads
Uhm. Dude It's your own decision to become a supporter. That's why It's called a supporter and the word "donation" is in it. It's not a market for membership.

I rarely post in forums now but when read this it made me want to comment.

Client Developer
This discussion has already been had, there is no reason to repeat this process. Feel free to find that thread and educate yourself before jumping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.