Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Anyone else not able to use the InterfaceKit? Trying to make a pk bot and it's proving to be quite difficult without any way to get the overhead icon ids.

Niche bots at your disposal
Anyone else not able to use the InterfaceKit? Trying to make a pk bot and it's proving to be quite difficult without any way to get the overhead icon ids.
Interface kit is not working (it causes the bot to crash on the botstore, hence it is disabled). You should find the values for overhead ID's in the Dev Kit and then open the dropdown for player (your player for example for finding what ID is what).

Hey, it could be me, however the popup that should be visible when creating a banking preset is absent..
Screenshot
Don't open up de drop-down when hovering it. Also make sure you have the enable pop-ups toggle in the inspector tab

hey thanks for ur quick reply, however that wasnt the case....
upload_2020-11-4_22-30-46.png
as u see the mouse islocated at the dropdown menu....

01:09:40 DEBUG SelectedbotNode switched from Bank withdraw action to Bank withdraw action
01:09:42 DEBUG PREVIOSLY CHECKED ITEMS: []ListProperty [bound, value: [#4 strength potion, #24 Trout]]
01:09:42 DEBUG SETTING type to Inventory preset
01:09:42 DEBUG PREVIOSLY CHECKED ITEMS: []ListProperty [value: [pots]]

This is the only thing it says... So not so much :(

edit:

How does the other preset option work with preset (#) ?

Last edited:
01:09:40 DEBUG SelectedbotNode switched from Bank withdraw action to Bank withdraw action
01:09:42 DEBUG PREVIOSLY CHECKED ITEMS: []ListProperty [bound, value: [#4 strength potion, #24 Trout]]
01:09:42 DEBUG SETTING type to Inventory preset
01:09:42 DEBUG PREVIOSLY CHECKED ITEMS: []ListProperty [value: [pots]]

This is the only thing it says... So not so much :(

edit:

How does the other preset option work with preset (#) ?
Preset# was for RS3. I cannot replicate the issue locally. Does it keep happening? Is there anyone else noticing this issue?.

Hey, @tyb51 I investigated the problem a little bit and I can conclude this:
-On my old laptop this function works fine
-On my current laptop it doesn't work

Can this have to do with the fact that it uses some resources from older versions that are still present on the old laptop, but not included in the newer installation?
Or do I miss a checkbox somewhere on my new laptop that gives permission to these such popups?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

eat

I have to say, in my entire history of botting this has been my favourite discovery.

I have ran into a couple problems however. I've found that world hopper attempts to join bronze league worlds. Causing it to get stuck if they're not unlocked. As well as this, I can't seem to figure out a way to use the grand exchange teleport from the regular spellbook.

Last edited:
I have to say, in my entire history of botting this has been my favourite discovery.

I have ran into a couple problems however. I've found that world hopper attempts to join bronze league worlds. Causing it to get stuck if they're not unlocked. As well as this, I can't seem to figure out a way to use the grand exchange teleport from the regular spellbook.
What do you mean with "bronze league worlds". Did you use the League filter in blacklist? And for teleport try the Special interaction node

Hello @tyb51 , I would like to report a bug:
The bug is that the interaction node does not work when interacting with items that require using an action, so if lets say i have a ring of dueling on my inventory if i try to use the action "Rub" with the interaction node it just looks and the items and does nothing, i have tried several configurations and items, none work.

Please take a look

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello @tyb51 , I would like to report a bug:
The bug is that the interaction node does not work when interacting with items that require using an action, so if lets say i have a ring of dueling on my inventory if i try to use the action "Rub" with the interaction node it just looks and the items and does nothing, i have tried several configurations and items, none work.

Please take a look

Thank you!
Show a screenshot of your node and your variable list in the inspector. It is very unlikely that it fails.

Hello @tyb51 , there's a bug on variable table list when you have "too many" variables. When you have like +300 variables, Visual Dev runs just fine aslong you haven't opened your variable table. You're able to add even more variables if you don't do anything else than add variables and then save file, then close Visual Dev and reopen it without opening variable tab. But if you open variable table when having +300 variables and you attempt to add any nodes, Runemate will always crash. Size of file doesn't seem to be the matter (I've tested to build +300kt files and they run just fine), only the amount of variables.

Hello @tyb51 , there's a bug on variable table list when you have "too many" variables. When you have like +300 variables, Visual Dev runs just fine aslong you haven't opened your variable table. You're able to add even more variables if you don't do anything else than add variables and then save file, then close Visual Dev and reopen it without opening variable tab. But if you open variable table when having +300 variables and you attempt to add any nodes, Runemate will always crash. Size of file doesn't seem to be the matter (I've tested to build +300kt files and they run just fine), only the amount of variables.
Yeah Runemate runs in some severe issues with bigger bots. It's the limitation of running within runemate. What bot are you trying to make?