Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Here's a simple training dummy bot that takes an inventory of training dummies and attacks and deploys them. It's not worth it unless you have 20+. If you are next to an alter, it recharges prayer. It's just for melee right now.

Attachments

• TrainingDummy.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 17
XINwoqZ.png

@AdamMurphy @Shinjuku

Save bots like this after clicking on the link in the second post. I agree that the way that Tyb51 described how to download a bot is a bit misleading. Hats off to him though. Amazing bot, after customizing the portables bot to make my potion of choice it runs even smoother than the alpha portables bot. 5 stars

XINwoqZ.png

@AdamMurphy @Shinjuku

Save bots like this after clicking on the link in the second post. I agree that the way that Tyb51 described how to download a bot is a bit misleading. Hats off to him though. Amazing bot, after customizing the portables bot to make my potion of choice it runs even smoother than the alpha portables bot. 5 stars
I do wish it did not move the camera though, any way in which i can prevent that from happening @tyb51 ?

This is what I got so far for my Wintertodt script so far. Multiple things not done yet.
I'm wondering how to proceed from here, because apparently while it's chopping it'll sometimes spaz out and run around to some random location. Not sure why. Any suggestions? Basically only thing I need now is that I want it to throw logs in Brazier when inv is full, no fletching at all for now and wait for game to finish @ 500 points, then rebank.

Sorry if somethings might seem stupid as hell, it's a learning experience :D

Anyway, I might need to start with something more basic first until I've grasped this entire thing. It's fun to fiddle around with though for sure and the possibilities are almost endless, fun to be able to create bots with little to no programming experience.

Attachments

• Wintertodt_basic_notdone.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Is there any way to make a distinction between noted and unnoted items in inventory? I have the noted and unnoted item IDs but not sure how to enter as the value so it knows the value being entered is an ID

XINwoqZ.png

@AdamMurphy @Shinjuku

I do wish it did not move the camera though, any way in which i can prevent that from happening @tyb51 ?
Either way I get the same file and it doesn't do anything. The file I always get is "Hunter - Piscallarius sand worms.json" then I run VisualRM, load bot, select this file and nothing happens.

Either way I get the same file and it doesn't do anything. The file I always get is "Hunter - Piscallarius sand worms.json" then I run VisualRM, load bot, select this file and nothing happens.
So how about the other premade bots... try opening the .json file and see if it's actually code for RuneMate (matching the code that is shown on github) or different code. The herb portables bot works 100%. I don't see any reason why the others wouldn't.

He is not wrong, I have tried downloading both the portable scripts. When you try to load them nothing shows up in the interface, its just blank.
I literally showed you a screenshot about how to save it and you still cant get it to work? Lmao:rolleyes:

So how about the other premade bots... try opening the .json file and see if it's actually code for RuneMate (matching the code that is shown on github) or different code. The herb portables bot works 100%. I don't see any reason why the others wouldn't.

I literally showed you a screenshot about how to save it and you still cant get it to work? Lmao:rolleyes:

Just to confirm, saving bots like that does work. Or you can simply just c/p the raw code on github and save it to the .json file.

Also I found that in general the bot is faster and much smoother with the RS launcher and RuneMate set to high priority. The agility bot, especially on Canifis, is pretty much as fast as myself if I were playing legit lol.

Last edited:

I do apologise, I missed that tag an now I got it working cheers.

this looks good but I don't see it as user friendly for noobs. the fact they have to consider facters and thisplayer is animating.

Made multiple bots with this and I have no experience at all. Only problem I had making was Wintertodt, but thats also a much more advanced. I think once documentation/guides comes out it'll be a lot easier, even for beginners.

Niche bots at your disposal
Failing. keeps clicking on bank tile next to bank chest. Its on fossil island.

Did you enable visual debugging? If so, does it go to the correct node. Make sure you have the correct values assigned to the variables. They are case sensitive.

Is there any way to make a distinction between noted and unnoted items in inventory? I have the noted and unnoted item IDs but not sure how to enter as the value so it knows the value being entered is an ID

Will try to add it, please make an entry to to bitbucket page in the link on the first page.

Do any other files get loaded for you. Did you try to zoom out/ move the canvas by right clicking? If neither of those do anything provide me with the botlog when you tried to load up the bot.

This is what I got so far for my Wintertodt script so far. Multiple things not done yet.
I'm wondering how to proceed from here, because apparently while it's chopping it'll sometimes spaz out and run around to some random location. Not sure why. Any suggestions? Basically only thing I need now is that I want it to throw logs in Brazier when inv is full, no fletching at all for now and wait for game to finish @ 500 points, then rebank.

Sorry if somethings might seem stupid as hell, it's a learning experience :D

Anyway, I might need to start with something more basic first until I've grasped this entire thing. It's fun to fiddle around with though for sure and the possibilities are almost endless, fun to be able to create bots with little to no programming experience.

Hehe thank you for the bot, when I loaded it it gave me a good example on an issue where loaded bot nodes could get unlinked. I rewrote the linking on load which should have this occur less often. No gonna test it :D

Hehe thank you for the bot, when I loaded it it gave me a good example on an issue where loaded bot nodes could get unlinked. I rewrote the linking on load which should have this occur less often. No gonna test it :D

Yeah, had that happen as well. One thing I noticed too that it'll sometime unselect certain actions or tickboxes, for example if I tick "partial name matching" on Interface Condition, it'll sometimes (when re-loading the bot) untick it too.

If you want you can take my bot and finish it, or just code your own (which is probably best, since I'm sure some things are fucked in my Wintertodt bot), because I really want a Wintertodt script but my coding experience is... limited :D. Though, as I use this more and fiddle around with other examples, I'm sure I will get a hang of it all at one point.

Trying to make a hunter bot for salamanders and the issue I'm having is it will try to click on trees that are in a region I don't want it to go as it's quite far away. I have a calculation condition if a tree is within the radius of the hunting spot coordinate but I'm guessing that isn't the same as "if the tree you want to click is within 6 squares, click tree". Is there anyway to do that?

This is the bot btw