Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Venezuelan gold farmers

Iv been wondering why most of the people who bot check dont talk and its because they dont know much English. I dont know much Spanish but i did get a reaction today from someone after speaking Spanish to him then he tried to get me to leave by having someone else(or him) come and set up more traps putting three people in one spot fucking up rates. He eventually told me to kys witch was funny after they both left.

During this writing i had a guy named lunatica (saw him before) put a trap down on top of my trap spot to try and make me leave. There is enough spots for two people in the area sure it fucks up rates but really? i even told him i was about done(in spanish) and he could have it after but he still just kept setting up right next to me on top one of my spots. So i said fuck it stayed for about 20 more mins just sitting traps up in his spots to make him leave the world empty and that seems to be the kicker for them. To think i was about to feel bad about some of there situations then this asshole comes around.

Anyone do this to feed there family on here?

The Führer
Hate the ignorant little shitters. Feel absolutely no pity for them. And from my experience spanjards and everyone genetically linked to them are fking parasites.

I felt bad until that guy came around youd think staving would humble them out not make them assholes.

hi i am a venezuelan gold farmer and i actually feed my family by playing runescape, with and without bot, there´s more people who work like me, but there´s people than don´t, they just do it for good money, and there´s lot of venezuelan people than are actually bad people on irl, thieves and liars or real killers, stuff on venezuela is pretty bad, and if you see a venezuelan asshole, don´t feel pity for him, but if a venezuelan is respectfull with you, leave him be.

hi i am a venezuelan gold farmer and i actually feed my family by playing runescape, with and without bot, there´s more people who work like me, but there´s people than don´t, they just do it for good money, and there´s lot of venezuelan people than are actually bad people on irl, thieves and liars or real killers, stuff on venezuela is pretty bad, and if you see a venezuelan asshole, don´t feel pity for him, but if a venezuelan is respectfull with you, leave him be.
i get there is always a bad bunch of people in places but there has only been 1 venez thats been respectable while hunting. Those type of people really ruin the experience of the game botting or not made me not wanna hunt anymore.

I hope you dont mind the questions. Some of them are personal but im just curious and not meaning to offend you.

How much do you bot and play in 1 day?
How much money do you make in a day?
How many bots do you have/had that are solely for gold farming?
How much money do you need to live there with a family of 2 a month?
Is there a corporation you work for or are you doing this by yourself?

uhmmmm

1- 24/7 never stop
2- i got ban past 3 weeks, on all my accounts, was making 16m daily now 0, but thats the max i got
3- all of my accounts are for gold farming, this is a job for me not for fun
4- 2$ or 3$ daily should be enough
4- i don´t work for anyone, normal pay on venezuela on our currency because black market on dolars and euros is right now on more or less 5$ monthly i think, so no company can give me more i can make on my computer by doing gold farming on any game

also to bot never stop the trick is, check the bots 16h a day, sleep 8h every 3 hours i wake up the check they work fine on rarely ban place´s, go to sleep and repeat, 1 day a week i go eat some pizza or something with my girlfriend so i can relax a bit.

gold farming venezuelan normally play only 8h and do green dragons, or powerfarming.

and yeah, if you still feel curious or want to talk about bot or money making metod talk to me on discord!