Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Tried using free and paid bots nothing works

ive tried all kinds of bots from here used a couple dollars already trying to get something to work, all the bots log me in fine, some will walk me to the location and then nothing it wont fish or chop or anything kinda disappointed but I don't wanna give up so some help would be appreciated thanks -+

i know this is going to be an awkward question, but are you sure you're running the correct bot on the correct game platform (RS3 bots on rs3 and osrs bots on osrs client)

you can add the instance and setup the account and script you want to play correct? it's after that you have problems?
are you setting up the options/configurations correctly? i found this site got it all downloaded and set up pretty self explanatory the other night.
there are good videos on youtube to follow too about this platform. it's one of my favorites currently.

Mod Automation
Please post your log files (Help > Logs) and your gamepack ID (when you start a bot it's on the top section).