Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SS Bonfires [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow nice! Let's try!

--------------------------------------------

So i just click play and it does nothing. I'm at Lumbridge Combat Academy.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Read OP. Start the bot on a tile it should light the logs on.

12 year old normie
At Lumbridge CA you can. When i click to start it jsut does nothing. The paint appears but nothing to select options or anything.

That is weird, there should be a GUI popping up. Let me check.

12 year old normie
Looks like it is working now. Can you by any chance the option to use presets?
*Phew* It works.

I'm not sure if I wan't to add presets, it's only a fraction quicker and not really needed. I'm trying to keep it as original as possible.

*Phew* It works.

I'm not sure if I wan't to add presets, it's only a fraction quicker and not really needed. I'm trying to keep it as original as possible.

Ok i understand. Will give a 2h progress if everything goes good.

----------

So... I was using the bot when i went to dinner and when i came back it was stopped. I submitted the error i got. Got only 2 levels (71+2) . Tommorow i'll try to use it again and again i'll try to give you a proggie.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Pushed a fixed that hopefully fixed the loads of error messages you get.

All the errors should be solved. :)

mkl

would be awesome if it suppported presets, also the bot doesnt seem to click on the shanty pass chest

Hey @Bertrand I was wondering if you could implement a simple check for when the bot wants use a log on a fire. When mine banks in Rogues Den the fire sometimes goes out when the script has already right-clicked and clicked used so it just sits there for hours doing nothing, waiting for a fire to appear. Thank you!

12 year old normie
Hey @Bertrand I was wondering if you could implement a simple check for when the bot wants use a log on a fire. When mine banks in Rogues Den the fire sometimes goes out when the script has already right-clicked and clicked used so it just sits there for hours doing nothing, waiting for a fire to appear. Thank you!

As soon as Spectre is out I will resume development. I will put this on my to-do list. :)

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.