Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved [SOLVED] Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException

Ok... So i have seen this posted before but no one seems to read how to properly post a bug report, so here it is.

Post your computer specifications

219b1f353937594cc3b82a02f7b73507.png

Post your Java version
a23124528d88f043e7e4cf36b6dbe404.png

Include as much information as you can

I have completely uninstalled Java, Restarted Computer, Installed RuneMate: Issue Persists
I have installed Java x32, ReInstalled RuneMate: Issue Persists

Below is the debug log:
Code:
[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
[Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.47.4
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
[Web Services] Connection authorized.
Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
Found a new game instance after 16 seconds.
[Clouse] Downloaded 999 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException
com.sun.tools.attach.AgentInitializationException: Agent JAR loaded but agent failed to initialize
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(gq:152)
    at nul.IIIiiiiIIiIIi.this(uxb:98)
    at nul.IiiiIiiIIiIII.run(tec:124)

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edit 1:

After hours of research i found out my issue to be related with someone else who had posted somewhat of a fix. My issue was related to the fact that i have 2 drives. The "jagexcache" folder was located in my "D:" and my OS is on my "C:". To fix the issue I created a symlink using Link Shell Extension (But you can also do it from command prompt" And linking the jagexcache folder to my C:\Users\[YourUsername]

If you would like more information on how to do this please feel free to message me and i will gladly help whoever.

Edit 2:

As requested here are 2 short clips that show how to do it.
This is using Link Shell Extension (I won't link since i'm not sure if i'm allowed, but just google it.)
Right click your jagexcache and click Pick Link Source.
https://i.gyazo.com/c8df6e6c82bc34123b27c660f187bd1b.mp4

And then drop it in your main User directory which should look like C:\Users\[PCname]
https://i.gyazo.com/ebaca329340fd655421f5bb93d536157.mp4