Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Zalcano

SmurfBots submitted a new resource:

Smurfs Zalcano - Kills Zalcano so you dont have to!

EUObXW9.png

Smurfs Zalcano should work for almost any team size, you just need to get the settings right. Your settings can be updated on the fly and you will need to change them as people join/leave.

Minimum Tephra
- This is the minumum number of Tephra that it will mine before refining (The more people in the room the lower this needs to be)

Ignore minimum on projectile
- With this enabled it will go straight to refining if Zalcono fires her...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Works smooth and very good got the pet in less than 100kc no issues, thanks a bunch will use the wildy versions once I get to needing dragon pickaxe!

Completely doesnt work at all. Just mines a full inventory of tephra and basically just either runs around or does nothing.

The discord invite is invalid as well. Shame this is the only Zalcano bot on here.

Whenever I tried updating the amount of Minimum Tephra the bot would only mine 1 or 2 then go smelt. I left for a while and it doesn't seem to have looted while I was gone and broke at the bank trying to withdraw Tephra.

Whenever I tried updating the amount of Minimum Tephra the bot would only mine 1 or 2 then go smelt. I left for a while and it doesn't seem to have looted while I was gone and broke at the bank trying to withdraw Tephra.
Hey man, my guess is that you have some plugins on that are interfering with the bot. You should make a new runelite profile with basically no plugins on (except GPU) and give it another try.

If I am wrong and you didn't have plugins on could you please send over your logs from the session, thanks.

Hey man, my guess is that you have some plugins on that are interfering with the bot. You should make a new runelite profile with basically no plugins on (except GPU) and give it another try.

If I am wrong and you didn't have plugins on could you please send over your logs from the session, thanks.
Thanks! It still doesn't get the full 10 tephra every time, but it completes kills, loots, and banks now.