Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Slayer

Hey I love your bot, but I think this update is faulting. It's sitting on startup screen after I've entered settings and pressed start, it says "waiting for settings..." and won't start. I tried pressing update, still no response. I've restarted clients, etc, just bringing it to your attention. Also because I started it 3x without it working, I'm out a few credit hours, if you look into this and refund a portion of it that would be great. Ran for 3-5min each session without it working so I stopped the bot. Let me know if you need anything, thanks.

Hey I love your bot, but I think this update is faulting. It's sitting on startup screen after I've entered settings and pressed start, it says "waiting for settings..." and won't start. I tried pressing update, still no response. I've restarted clients, etc, just bringing it to your attention. Also because I started it 3x without it working, I'm out a few credit hours, if you look into this and refund a portion of it that would be great. Ran for 3-5min each session without it working so I stopped the bot. Let me know if you need anything, thanks.
I think you have replied in the wrong thread, wildy slayer is currently free. I have replied to your DM