Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Helper

SmurfBots submitted a new resource:

Smurfs Wildy Helper - Feel safer while in the Wilderness

RpNFMMc.png

Feel safer while in the wilderness

* Auto tele from pkers when below 30 wildy
* Auto logout above 30 wildy
* Auto protect item
* Prayer flicking

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

mw2

Main Guy
I use this paid version and the teleport does not seem to work while at Spindel. I have wildy hard & seedpod in inv

I use this paid version and the teleport does not seem to work while at Spindel. I have wildy hard & seedpod in inv
Interesting, because the teleporting stuff is pulled straight from my wildy bosses bot so it should definitely work at Spindel.

What are your pker detection settings set to? If you are on smart maybe the person came in with a weapon equipped which isnt on the blacklist? Did they have a skull?

mw2

Main Guy
Interesting, because the teleporting stuff is pulled straight from my wildy bosses bot so it should definitely work at Spindel.

What are your pker detection settings set to? If you are on smart maybe the person came in with a weapon equipped which isnt on the blacklist? Did they have a skull?

It's set to smart and the player was skulled. I'm gonna try it again and let you know. It's weird because when I used you Wildy Bosses bot. it never had any problem escaping.