Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Selling Private KBD Bot

The bot uses sousplit to heal, uses super antifires, overloads, kills the dragon consistently!
The bot even uses magic notepaper to note hides if you'd like!
Can customize each sale to each individual buyer but will only release a limited amount!
I have tested it both range and magic killing without fail.
This will be a limited sale.

Bump!

Limited, why? Picking potatoes is literally more profit per hour than this.
Pretty sure it is not? Likewise I don't know about you but i personally like running bots in areas such as private instances where i don't have to worry about a dbag coming up and reporting me. Also i don't write bots that i allow 200+ other people to run as I personally feel it makes it less safe. Just my personal preference and belief, you don't have to agree

pet farming only real worth i guess
pet farming and if you need for farming other items. I also have it set up so you can use magic notepaper on hides if you do not have porters available. I will be working on other bosses soon.

pet farming and if you need for farming other items. I also have it set up so you can use magic notepaper on hides if you do not have porters available. I will be working on other bosses soon.
seems nice, people underestimate the worth of a bot that can abuse an instanced boss. Gl