Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Selling Custom Scripts cheap

Just let me know what u need done and ill let u know what i think is a fair amount.
Sometimes i do em for free if simple enough.
Open to complex/difficult ones too.

YOU ARE BUYING A NOTEPAD WITH TEXT IN IT THAT ANYBODY CAN USE AS A BOT WITHIN A MINUTE OR TWO.(i can show you how)[VISUALRM]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Terms and Conditions
1.I am coding a custom bot for you but you are only buying the notepad text document.
2.I'll bugfix the document for up to a week for free, if i can't fix a bug ill offer full refund.
3.You will need to show me proof of the bug happening so that i can fix it(youtube video, etc.)

From Admin - "
Private bots, whether developed in response to a user request or otherwise are done so in agreement between the developer and purchaser (end user).

RuneMate takes no responsibility for the outcome of the transaction. Users and developers enter in to agreement at their own risk
"

Last edited:
You'll need to be a bot author to sell private bots (1:1 public to private bot ratio), since you're not permitted to provide customers with source code as your primary method of distribution.

Well they are just VisualRM scripts so maybe i should have been a little more specific.

Zulrah bot please.
You say that as a joke but honestly it could probably be done by pulling all the animations.
might not even take that long.

Java Warlord
Well they are just VisualRM scripts so maybe i should have been a little more specific.

You say that as a joke but honestly it could probably be done by pulling all the animations.
A zulrah bot with visualrm would straigjt up suck because you cant preactively prepare for the next stage of a rotation, making it about as bad as blahberrys zulrah bot

There seems to be a misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about real bot development.

There seems to be a misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about real bot development.
I just started scripting using VisualRM a couple of days ago.
Yesterday i made a bot that does Seer's hard diary agility course+alchs while walking.
Getting very good xp rates too.

I've tested it for many hours at a time and it never messes up or gets stuck.

I just started scripting using VisualRM a couple of days ago.
Yesterday i made a bot that does Seer's hard diary agility course+alchs while walking.
Getting very good xp rates too.

I've tested it for many hours at a time and it never messes up or gets stuck.[/QUO
Hi can you make a simple iron ore bot that banks for f2p, so i can make a group of bots to farm gold

Hi can you make a simple iron ore bot that banks for f2p, so i can make a group of bots to farm gold

I'll make it for 4m. Only reason i charge so much for this is the way the bank and mining spots are seperated by the wall makes it really annoying to code, maybe ill do it if i am bored for free but don't count on it sorry xD
actually the first bot i attempted to make was this but i realised i coded it incorrectly and the thought of redoing it is not too appealing.

Also heres the seers bot i made in 1 day i was telling you about. very little bug fixing

Just let me know what u need done and ill let u know what i think is a fair amount.
Sometimes i do em for free if simple enough.
Open to complex/difficult ones too.

Here is the seers bot i made in 1 day, with more bugfixing im sure it could get faster too.

Could you make a really simple bot to just rake patches, then rake them again when they regrow?

First of all, i was trolling you dumb fucking retard

second, i use visual runemate for everything you douchebag

hahaha i love the intensity.

weird flex but alright
@Gengsta you should probably clean this thread up though

also im selling these in text notepad format so hopefully i can continue this.
Already made a couple people who PM'ed me some custom scripts for free.

Flawless Zulrah bot w/ banking and 8-way switches.
If possible GE Support.
LMK How much you want.

Also Hydra Bot if possible at this point in time

Self Sufficient Slayer bot w/ new slayer master and cannon support