Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Selling 7.55rm credit

ONLY €5

Selling 7.55 RM credits. Payment be done via preferbly Skrill but if you dont have that ill accept Paypal. Msg me on discord:

Talkpoeder#3901

Price: €5

Last edited:
Best of luck... Between VisualRM no longer being free, and the recent client issues, you aren't the only one abandoning ship mate lol...

Community Manager
Best of luck... Between VisualRM no longer being free, and the recent client issues, you aren't the only one abandoning ship mate lol...
a bit offtopic: The "recent client issues" from what I can see on your profile post you have one of them being client related (and is already being worked on), and the other one being an issue on your end.

OT: Good luck with sales chief

I just need the money, broke irl.

I just need the money, broke irl.
a bit offtopic: The "recent client issues" from what I can see on your profile post you have one of them being client related (and is already being worked on), and the other one being an issue on your end.

OT: Good luck with sales chief
Thank you