Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Selling 2 99 Strength, 99 Range accounts. One with 95 pray 45 def, and one with 40 def.

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get rid of these two old accounts of mine. I'm the original creator, and I don't play RS3 any more. The last time I logged on these accounts was like 500 days ago. I have the email and original passwords etc. I leveled them manually. I really do not play RS3, so you don't have to fear me trying to recover or something like that.

SOLD 45 def: Decent 3 word name, 99 Strength, 99 Ranged, 99 Mage, 95 Prayer, 89 Attack, Barrows Gloves, Firecape, Void. Maybe 1m bank. SOLD

O9c0Uwd.png

2KMWj66.png

40 def:
Good 3 letter spaced name, 99 Strength, 99 Ranged, 82 Mage, 81 Attack. No bank what so ever.

Wyl7xoJ.png

Can use a middleman if you want, or you go first. I prefer payment in OSRS GP. You can pay with Paypal in the sense that you can order me some gold from a gold selling site, and have them deliver it to me in game ^^

Last edited:
To be fair, Zyzz is REALLY stretching the definition of "maxed" here.

I am? I thought for a pure that 99 strength and 99 mage and 99 range would constitute maxed. Attack and pray and hp and defence aren't really priorities. Are they? :p

easily triggered ✌
I am? I thought for a pure that 99 strength and 99 mage and 99 range would constitute maxed. Attack and pray and hp and defence aren't really priorities. Are they? :p
Yes those matter, regardless its RS3 i wouldnt market them as zerkers/pure

Oops. Completely missed that these are pures lol. I thought pures didn't exist anymore in RS3. Anyways, needs HP and Magic as well. However, if they're pures, it's not worth a semantic discussion. :p

Yes those matter, regardless its RS3 i wouldnt market them as zerkers/pure

Oops. Completely missed that these are pures lol. I thought pures didn't exist anymore in RS3. Anyways, needs HP and Magic as well. However, if they're pures, it's not worth a semantic discussion. :p

Got it! I haven't played RS3 in so long I have no idea what's going on :p I'll re-label, cheers!