Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sand Molch Hunter BETA [Aerial fishing]

<Titles are for Noobs>
2006bottingftw submitted a new resource:
SandMolchFishing (Custom).png
QiRoOMg.png

Reach up to 25% more XP than the Wiki with almost tick perfect Sand Molch Hunter.

Aerial fishing​

ITEMS NEEDED: Knife and BIRD EQUIPPED
Min LVL Reqs: 35 Hunter, 43 Fishing
Recommended LVLReqs: 51 Hunter, 56 Fishing

Tips for better xp
------------------------
* Fixed Mode
* If dropping, Use Menu Entry Swap to drop fish with left click (Knife and drop is same xp/h)
* Have lowest possible Ping and 96%+ Connection
* Have a player on the opposite side of the island

sCaXiid.png

You can stand anywhere on the island, but the Three best spots are the following

1725154122291.png
1725154143543.png
1725154164388.png

Users Achievments​

KhxjWe1.png

Sand Molch Hunter BETA - Almost tick perfect Molch Falconry. The Sand way.

Knife in inventory, be at Molch Island, have the bird equipped, chose spot, press start.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
<Titles are for Noobs>
New update! 0.9.11
Now 10% more xp/h
Fixed the random spam clicking
Made a failsafe for when Fishing spots get stuck in the cache making you click nothing at all. (boosting xp/h even more)

Awaiting review, live very soon!

Heya! exp is much more higher than wiki rates and its fantastic! Just noticed though, it would logout sometimes randomly, any reason for this? and do you have bot discord? Aside from that logging out issue, its perfect!

<Titles are for Noobs>
Heya! exp is much more higher than wiki rates and its fantastic! Just noticed though, it would logout sometimes randomly, any reason for this? and do you have bot discord? Aside from that logging out issue, its perfect!
Hello!

The logout is for when fishing spots gets stuck in the cache. I'm not sure why it happens but what happens is that the bot thinks there is a fishing spot in the game and will try to interact with it without anything happening.
So I solved this by making the bot relogg if one of those spots appear close to you. (this clears the cache)

I have however made the relogging A LOT faster in 0.9.12 which will be released soon!

I currently do not have my own botting Discord, but I might set one up after I've released more bots :)

I currently do not have my own botting Discord, but I might set one up after I've released more bots :)
Definitely do, I've ran 16 hours+ on this Aerial fisher lmao.
Gained roughly 600k fishing / 800k Hunter lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited: