Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runescape FPS drop after starting Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, i'm new to this botting dilema. but, I was using Litefisher bot yesterday for hours and now ever since last night when i try to start the instance of a bot my FPS in OSRS drops drastically and some of them don't even work its just stuck on "loading" when im in the game and the bot wont work. When bots are running my frames drop to like 1- 5 frames. ONLY when the bot is running. I tested it and its with every bot so far and idk why when yesterday each bot was working very smooth no problems. Please help thank you.

Community Manager
Hello everyone, i'm new to this botting dilema. but, I was using Litefisher bot yesterday for hours and now ever since last night when i try to start the instance of a bot my FPS in OSRS drops drastically and some of them don't even work its just stuck on "loading" when im in the game and the bot wont work. When bots are running my frames drop to like 1- 5 frames. ONLY when the bot is running. I tested it and its with every bot so far and idk why when yesterday each bot was working very smooth no problems. Please help thank you.
Sounds like you have the option to limit the RS fps while a bot is running. (Located in the RuneMate settings)
Please check that and come back.

Sounds like you have the option to limit the RS fps while a bot is running. (Located in the RuneMate settings)
Hi Gengsta, I am having the same issue, I have been all day. I've checked the CPU settings and it's maxed out. Every time I start the bots instance the OSRS client goes into a frozen state. I've lost now $0.40 of credit trying to resolve this but having no success. The moment I'll pause or stop the instance the lag disappears as if there was no issue.

Any idea?

my frames default are set to 50 fps and its always been like that. So I don't think thats the issue, anything else?

my frames default are set to 50 fps and its always been like that. So I don't think thats the issue, anything else?

i have same here on the regal wintertodt payed version. only not when i start it but between 10min and 80min or so complety random.

I reinstalled runemate and runescape and now it won't even let me run an instance at all. I press run instance nothing happens.

UPDATE: Some Bot Instances to open but some do. I don't know what the problem is from lastnight to now.

Last edited:
I reinstalled runemate and runescape and now it won't even let me run an instance at all. I press run instance nothing happens.

UPDATE: Some Bot Instances to open but some do. I don't know what the problem is from lastnight to now.

I have to agree, seems as since I updated the client this morning it's going all mental. I just did a check now and as soon as I begin an instance with a script my CPU jumps from 20% straight to 100% with OSRS and Runemate giving off 41-45% each. But the moment I pause or stop the script it goes straight back down to 20-30%. This is weird. I'm not using regal wintertoad I've been using divine magic which was working perfect past two days.

I have to agree, seems as since I updated the client this morning it's going all mental. I just did a check now and as soon as I begin an instance with a script my CPU jumps from 20% straight to 100% with OSRS and Runemate giving off 41-45% each. But the moment I pause or stop the script it goes straight back down to 20-30%. This is weird. I'm not using regal wintertoad I've been using divine magic which was working perfect past two days.

Right and Runescape ONLY slows down when the instance is running. Wants I press stop my frames on Runescape instantly jump back up to normal. I'm using a Fletcher Bot Right now (well trying to), and It just sits there bot doesn't do its work and the frames on runescape are dropped drastically. Not just with this bot but every bot I have downloaded (even though yesterday every bot was working smooth with no problems). :(

Right and Runescape ONLY slows down when the instance is running. Wants I press stop my frames on Runescape instantly jump back up to normal. I'm using a Fletcher Bot Right now (well trying to), and It just sits there bot doesn't do its work and the frames on runescape are dropped drastically. Not just with this bot but every bot I have downloaded (even though yesterday every bot was working smooth with no problems). :(

Yes exactly. I would say stop botting until next client update might just be a issue somewhere in the client. Reason I would leave it is because with the lag it can make your playing look un-human like mistakes can happen.

Yes exactly. I would say stop botting until next client update might just be a issue somewhere in the client. Reason I would leave it is because with the lag it can make your playing look un-human like mistakes can happen.

Yea I been grinding all day, when do you think the next client will arrive by any chance?

Turns out I fixed it from uninstalling runescape and runemate and cleared cache for both. Deleted everything off my computer that involved runescape and runemate then I restarted my computer and reinstalled runescape then runemate again and now its working!

Status
Not open for further replies.