Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug RuneMate not recognizing RuneLite *NEW SOLUTION*

RuneLite seems to automatically create a separate folder to the same drive where my Operating system is installed, and RuneMate seems to navigate RuneLite's launcher from that specific folder. If u install RuneLite in different drive than where ur Operating system is installed, RuneMate wont find it, because RuneMate tries to navigate the launcher in different drive, where the separate RuneLite folder is. So I let RuneLite to install itself in the folder that the installer suggests, which is in the same drive where my Operating system is installed and same drive where RuneLite creates that separate folder. After I installed RuneLite like that, my RuneMate made RuneLite's client clickable in RuneMate's software, it made some kinda patch to make these clients work together and now it finally works! I tried all the solutions for last week that i could find, but nobody yet explained my solution. I hope this helps someone else!

Last edited: