Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runemate Client Lag

Whenever I run a bot, my computer starts to lag. When runescape and runemate are up (with no script loaded) then there is no lag, but as soon as I load and run a bot, it starts to lag. The lag causes my whole system to freeze for 0.1s every 6 seconds or so. For example, when a script is running, if I move my mouse in a circle constantly, every 5 seconds the mouse will freeze for 0.1s and seem to "teleport" to the new mouse position because of the lag. The runescape game also freezes (well everything freezes) for that 0.1s. It is annoying because I can't play any other games because of the constant lag spikes.

I have monitored my cpu usage and it stays around 25% cpu the whole time when script is running. My cpu is 8 core, 2.7ghz. I have a gt 1050 ti videocard. I have seen other posts with people complaining about the same issue, but no one has come up with a solution.

Any ideas?
Thank you

EDIT: Omg I feel retarded. Just found a post that told me to clear the runemate cache and allocate more memory to the rs3 client. IT WORKED! THANKS!

Last edited: