Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runemate Client Down

So the Runemate client has been down for a couple days now and just wondering how long we can expect for the client to be broken, took almost 3 days just to get a message displayed that the client was even down...

i bought credit a few days ago also, this is fucking stupid. I guess its time to start researching new bots?
at your own risk; the closest competitor I've found will cost you 10$ a month for just the client, also their free scripts are garbage.

Runemate will get fixed soon, they're losing a ton of money every hour they dont.

Has there been any sort of official messaging about this? the closest I've seen is bot authors saying they don't know when it will be fixed.

even if its just a 'we're working on it' and the vaguest of timelines, acknowledgment would be nice. We are paying for this after all..

Ive used runemate off and on for 1 1/2 years and the update thing was normally like a 1-2 day thing... so this is longer than usual, but we are in unusual times lol

Any confirmation on this? My above-average IQ ass already tried running Prime Zulrah like 6 times during the outage because I was positive it was something on my end. hehehe