Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved RuneMate charged me 6 hours and only used 1

RuneMate charged me 6 hours and only used 1, ¿How can i get a refund?

Thanks.

Attachments

• wtfff.png
    wtfff.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
Looks like you were stopping and starting the bot.

When you start, and then stop it. It will charge you for the full hour.

Of your $1?

Can clearly see you started and stopped the bot.

You're reporting to PP for your 32 cents because you started and stopped your bot?

Retard :XD:

Last edited:
Thats BS, i want my refund back or im reporting to PayPal.
Not disagreeing. There should be a setup grace period. However, if you read the FAQ section this topic is covered. Also if you dispute with PayPal, have fun with a ban. Inb4ban.

Now you know mate, just learn from it. Be more strict with watching your hours. I set alarms for when to stop bots before clocking up another hour (charge). ie, 3 hours and 58 minutes into runtime rather than waiting until 4 hours and risk getting charged for something I don't use.

The 'charge when bot started' rule was enforced to avoid people abusing a 'window' of using a premium bot.
ie, you don't get charged until 10 minutes into runtime, so I stop the bot every 9 minutes and start it again. Avoiding a charge and running a premium bot, for free essentially.

cuppa.drink(java);
You can request a refund by pming the bot author for the bot you used.

But yeah, this happened because you kept restarting the bot. The system works fine when you don't spaztically restart bots.

You'll probably be banned if you dispute the 32 cents (lol) on paypal