Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate causing runelite graphics not to load

So this started last night where the inventory just went blank. The items are still there and the bot can interact with them however visably nothing shows up. Also animations arent loading and bosses for instance just look like they are still. The weird thing is i tried runemate on my other laptop and caused the same issue. Different hardware, different runelites. Running runelite normally everything loads up no problem but once i start a bot, then the sprites stop loading. I have tried uninstalling runemate and runelite, deleting the caches and folders for everything, and then installing everything from scratch. I also do not have runemate set to the low resource mode in settings either. Any ideas?

upload_2023-9-14_17-25-27.png

cuppa.drink(java);
So this started last night where the inventory just went blank. The items are still there and the bot can interact with them however visably nothing shows up. Also animations arent loading and bosses for instance just look like they are still. The weird thing is i tried runemate on my other laptop and caused the same issue. Different hardware, different runelites. Running runelite normally everything loads up no problem but once i start a bot, then the sprites stop loading. I have tried uninstalling runemate and runelite, deleting the caches and folders for everything, and then installing everything from scratch. I also do not have runemate set to the low resource mode in settings either. Any ideas?

View attachment 12799
In the last Runemate update, Party:
> Re-enabled the performance settings "Render polygons" and "Animate entities" for RuneLite (check your RuneMate settings!)

This effect you're seeing happens when "Render polygons" is disabled. Even if you re-enable "Render polygons" the icons stay hidden like this until they're re-loaded (eg by restarting your game client. I think some other things can cause them to show up again too)