Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runemate can't detect clients

Did something happen to Runemate with the recent update? Runemate can't detect any of my open OSRS clients anymore, neither the official client or Runelite..

I can't be entirely sure but there was a rs update today, a lot of bots aren't/weren't working currently because of it. Runemate has a banner stating this and ones I was using are no longer working atm.

RuneMate Staff
RuneMate has been updated after the recent game update.

If you're having issues with bots "not doing anything" then uninstall RuneMate, restart your PC, then reinstall RuneMate. It's not known what the issues are and how they are fixed, but generally reinstalling and restarting seems to do the trick.

Individual bots may still have problems. Report those to the specific bot authors, via the RuneMate forums or their own Discord.

Join our Discord to stay up to date and report issues: Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

applications folder on MacBook, where its always been. Used to be able to start a runelite page inside runemate but would also would detect open pages prior to these updates. (I'm aware they removed the start new tab option)