Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate app opens webpage to login and it doesnt load, local host data error anyone know how to solve this?

rzn

It was working the other day, but now everytime i open the runemate app it prompts me to sign in in a webpage, and this page before it loads shows an error of local host didnt send any data. If anyone can help i would be extremely grateful

rm1212.png

hmm I get the same thing! If I had to guess.... It could be your antivirus, if you use Norton I had to add Runemate to the "exception" list to allow it to run, Try uninstalling it and then redownloading.
If that doesn't work maybe try setting your default internet browser to Chrome or something else.. That's what I use!

Mod Automation
Yes it is most likely a firewall/antivirus or browser settings issue. Can you copy paste the URL it tries to open?

rzn

thanks guys ill give that a try, also I did actually try setting chrome to default but the same page popped up lol

rzn

Solution: I downloaded Opera browser, set it to default browser in windows 11 settings and its working :)