Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug RS3 very laggy

Have everything on low - even on a legacy server - and it still lags like crazy and there's a lot of mouse lag; Doesn't matter which bot I use.

Funny thing is it doesn't happen when botting OSRS - only RS3.

Any help?

Have everything on low - even on a legacy server - and it still lags like crazy and there's a lot of mouse lag; Doesn't matter which bot I use.

Funny thing is it doesn't happen when botting OSRS - only RS3.

Any help?

Can your pc actually handle RS3? Hmm

Same thing. When starting any script it becomes laggy. Usually playing on highest setting and getting always max fps. Runemate, please fix this...i should get 1,5x more xp per hour.

I've also noticed this. I think it might be something with the bots though, and not the client.

RS3's legacy client is god awful, but it's what we have to work with. You can try assigning more memory to the client (fixes mouse stuttering), or putting audio on global mute which seemed to help for me.

What are your PC specs? I noticed a vast decrease in framedrops when I switched to the NXT client.

RS3's legacy client is god awful, but it's what we have to work with. You can try assigning more memory to the client (fixes mouse stuttering), or putting audio on global mute which seemed to help for me.

is there a guide on how to assigning more memory to the client ? sorry im a noob :)

its both of your pcs

Incredibly ignorant.

Anyway, I have GTX 1080 Titan
32G Corsair Ram
Intel i7
128GB SSD I'm running RS3/Runemate on.

I actually fixed the issue for anyone else having issues - I deleted my Runemate folder under C:/Users/username/runemate (to clear the cache)
and it actually fixed a lot of issues I was having. I also allocated more memory to RS3 and it's definitely helped quite a bit. Thank you to everyone who replied USEFUL information and helped out, I appreciate it ^_^

its both of your pcs
It's not my computer.

I am running GTX 1070's SLI
32GB G.Skill DDR4 Trident Z 3200Mhz
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz

I'm not sure why this community is full of ignorant kids who just assume things. If you don't know how to properly help someone, you shouldn't comment.

easily triggered ✌
It's not my computer.

I am running GTX 1070's SLI
32GB G.Skill DDR4 Trident Z 3200Mhz
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz

I'm not sure why this community is full of ignorant kids who just assume things. If you don't know how to properly help someone, you shouldn't comment.
i mean i have a worse system and my bots have no problem