Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Ring of duelling

MerchantScape
Hello I am a fellow merchant on rs3 and I have this idea if somebody can make a bot where you rub the ring of dueling (8) until it reaches to (1) and then bank and repeat the process.

is there a bot like this if so please pm me as this is a good way of making money on the side and I would paypal money to anyone that can make a bot like this asap please thanks.

Last edited:
MerchantScape
I believe its more than that, 26m profit per 10k ring of dueling(1). but if you are a bot maker do you mind making this bot for me I will paypal if interested thanks. @Wet Rag

Hello I am a fellow merchant on rs3 and I have this idea if somebody can make a bot where you rub the ring of dueling (8) until it reaches to (1) and then bank and repeat the process.

is there a bot like this if so please pm me as this is a good way of making money on the side and I would paypal money to anyone that can make a bot like this asap please thanks.

I can make one on visual rm!
I’ll get it going after work give me a day.

It should use ring of dueling to teleport till rings r at 1 and bank 1 rings while withdrawing all rings 8 repeat?

If U have spare account with rings on it I can use I would appreciate it! It will be returned to you on completion. Also os or rs3?

Check out my work on visualrm.

Visualrm | Forum

Done

MerchantScape
I can make one on visual rm!
I’ll get it going after work give me a day.

It should use ring of dueling to teleport till rings r at 1 and bank 1 rings while withdrawing all rings 8 repeat?

If U have spare account with rings on it I can use I would appreciate it! It will be returned to you on completion. Also os or rs3?

Check out my work on visualrm.

Visualrm | Forum

Done
so sorry for the late response yes I am available please pm me or reply here asap I can get you some dueling rings to get you started and then you can send the script to me. add me on discord: Round Two#0001