Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

Regal Construction - Build yourself an awesome account!

Everything you need for 1-99 Construction

Start in your POH with the needed items in your inventory. See below for details. Make sure you have the room needed to build the selected furniture (Ex - Dining room for dining tables).

Features:
  • Unnoting planks at Phials in Rimmington
  • Normal plank furniture - You need nails, a hammer, and a saw!
    • Chair
    • Bookcase
    • Dining table
  • Oak plank furniture - You need a hammer and saw!
    • Dining table
    • Carved...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Bot Can only seem to use demon butler It selects fetch 24 planks on normal butler and gets hung up, also gets hung up if the butler already says Fetch 20 planks as first option when talking to him.

Update: Bot Can only seem to use demon butler It selects fetch 24 planks on normal butler and gets hung up, also gets hung up if the butler already says Fetch 20 planks as first option when talking to him.
  • Why would you use a normal butler instead of demon?
  • Will fix the fetch 20 issue

• Why would you use a normal butler instead of demon?
  • Will fix the fetch 20 issue
Bot menu said butler, and Cost is half the price using normal butler. Yes demon is speed but it also greatly ups the cost of planks to + 48gp per plank
compared to 24gp a plank using butler with 30k less exp hour

Bot menu said butler, and Cost is half the price using normal butler. Yes demon is speed but it also greatly ups the cost of planks to + 48gp per plank
compared to 24gp a plank using butler with 30k less exp hour
I'll look into adding normal butler. I think it won't be too hard, but I'll have to attempt adding it before I know for sure. I didn't realize it was worth using.

I'll look into adding normal butler. I think it won't be too hard, but I'll have to attempt adding it before I know for sure. I didn't realize it was worth using.
It's just more cost effective Which some people might find worth while.

but sofar it's working flawlessly on Oak Ladlers

after last rune mate update Bot either builds extremely slowly or doesn't run at all, Just sitting on Build Larder it went from 200k+ exph to 38k exph

Last edited:
It's just more cost effective Which some people might find worth while.

but sofar it's working flawlessly on Oak Ladlers

after last rune mate update Bot either builds extremely slowly or doesn't run at all, Just sitting on Build Larder it went from 200k+ exph to 38k exph
Did you try restarting your RM client? Nothing changed code-wise on my end yet. I'll test in a few hours and talk to cloud if there's a problem.

Yes restarted several times It's like hanging up 3-5 seconds on each action and it all started with the last runemate update,
Because I ran it for 3 hours geting 235k exp h right before

Yeah it is EXTREMELY SLOW. I never used it before the runemate update so i can't tell the difference from before but this time it is extremely slow, very bot like at the moment.

Figured its something broken with the last update, I use regal bots all the time, they are top notch quality.

Hi man,

The Bot is great but the shitty part it does everything SUPER slow...
would be wonderful if u can fix 3/5 because of slowness

Snufalufugus updated Regal Construction with a new update entry:

Regal Construction v1.0.1 Released!

Regal Construction updated to v1.0.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes restarted several times It's like hanging up 3-5 seconds on each action and it all started with the last runemate update,
Because I ran it for 3 hours geting 235k exp h right before

Yeah it is EXTREMELY SLOW. I never used it before the runemate update so i can't tell the difference from before but this time it is extremely slow, very bot like at the moment.

Hi man,

The Bot is great but the shitty part it does everything SUPER slow...
would be wonderful if u can fix 3/5 because of slowness

@Madridista

new client update is out that should solve slowness

Noticeably F.A.T.
This bot is fantastic, and more people need to run this. Took me 40 minutes to get 1-50 construction.

Not sure if its just me or not, but it'll spam click the demon butler when he asks for 10k. Just an oversight I presume. If you need logs, ill post them shortly. at work atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.