Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recursive Volcanic Mine

Hey mate, can see 17 users but no reviews or feedback
~1 hour use so far, going good haven't noticed any issues. I'm doing no staminas and it manages my run decently where I haven't been caught out and had to use a tab or anything.
Your loot section of the bot I see as a bit redundant, supply usage could be the only thing it's used for but other than that can see it just being taken out

Could add an option to run regularly for mining xp but personally I think just for points is good and people can get xp elsewhere

Hey mate, can see 17 users but no reviews or feedback
~1 hour use so far, going good haven't noticed any issues. I'm doing no staminas and it manages my run decently where I haven't been caught out and had to use a tab or anything.
Your loot section of the bot I see as a bit redundant, supply usage could be the only thing it's used for but other than that can see it just being taken out

Could add an option to run regularly for mining xp but personally I think just for points is good and people can get xp elsewhere
Yeah the loot section is automatically added by Runemate, I'll add a point tracker though that's probably a nice metric to have, cheers!

Iron here, any way to have it use super energies or staminas? Also, a point tracker would be nice, or even just a lap counter lol. I've leave an actual review for ya.