Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recursive 2-Tick Fishing

Tried it tonight ran about 45k an hr at 87 fish, few things i found was it took a long time to hit the right 2 tick hitsplat before commencing fishing; often running left and right for some time before it hit the sweet spot and commenced fishing again. I then found at multiple points the 2 tick was then working but it would suddenly stop tick fishing and commence trying to set up the hitsplat again.

Tried it tonight ran about 45k an hr at 87 fish, few things i found was it took a long time to hit the right 2 tick hitsplat before commencing fishing; often running left and right for some time before it hit the sweet spot and commenced fishing again. I then found at multiple points the 2 tick was then working but it would suddenly stop tick fishing and commence trying to set up the hitsplat again.
had a similar experience this am.

had a similar experience this am.
Could either of you dm me logs next time this happens or if you still have the previous ones