Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RE: Pay system is scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k52

@yoonline recently posted a thread,that was locked... But he is correct it's messed up.

"the pay system is a scam, if runemate crash u lost 1 hour, if the server disconnect u and try to connect this say "too may login attempt from u ip" ( i only have 1 account ) then the scrip stop and u lost again 1 hour, if your pc crash-restart u lost 1 hour, if pause the time will not stop so.. WTF?"

I understand what he says, and its completely true.

When i first started botting on Jan 21, i had some trouble starting the bot and had to close it multiple times. I was charged several times,even thought it was all within 20-25min.

It shouldn't charge you again if you haven't used up the hour you initially bought. It should be left at the time, The user closed the bot or changed scripts.

yBrm5z1.png

7P3uRoj.png

AD5bpDt.png

RuneMate Staff
If the USER chooses to stop/restart the bot, that is their decision.

If the bot is causing issues and it needs to be restarted, report it to the bot author so they can investigate and decide on whether to refund you.

k52

If the USER chooses to stop/restart the bot, that is their decision.

I get that.

Why do i need to repay, if that 1 hour that i bought wasn't used up?. When it says $0.10/ hr I expect to use it for an hour even if i stopped the bot.

They don't know how to code it properly that's why so once it's started it counts as an hour. I also noticed much money being removed for no reason.. Like today I started a script and bots are down but no one will refund me

Okay guys stop hating on the system think of it like this. Runemate is like a parking meter. You pay for X amount of time. If you by your own choice choose to leave the spot. Then someone takes it who are you to yell at that person for something you did. Whether you like it or not if you stop the instance without reporting the bug to the bot author you will lose money. I'm sure if you contact them letting them know you ran the bot under 5 mins with a log they will be more then happy to refund you.

Okay guys stop hating on the system think of it like this. Runemate is like a parking meter. You pay for X amount of time. If you by your own choice choose to leave the spot. Then someone takes it who are you to yell at that person for something you did. Whether you like it or not if you stop the instance without reporting the bug to the bot author you will lose money. I'm sure if you contact them letting them know you ran the bot under 5 mins with a log they will be more then happy to refund you.
And if they refuse? The point is, the system needs to be fixed.

Mod Automation
Arbiter said:
Please see AWS, the largest cloud services in the world, as a reference implementation. That is just one of many *aaS providers that have this exact model. There are many logistical reasons to implement it as such that would take me a writing a white paper for you to understand and even then you may not. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do something ridiculous like that to convince one person, so I'll have to leave it at the following choices: you can either trust me, trust Fortune 100 companies with the same model, or not use *aaS products.

Source: Tutorial - All about the Wallet and Premium Bots

Thank you for your input. Unfortunately, we have no intention of changing the implementation currently.

Author of MaxiBots
They don't know how to code it properly that's why so once it's started it counts as an hour. I also noticed much money being removed for no reason.. Like today I started a script and bots are down but no one will refund me
Your name sums up this post pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.