Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rats Medium Clues

Castle wars clue sometimes it just endlessly clicks on the stash unit, taking things out and putting them back, and when it needs to kill ardougne guards for a key, it will kill one and if it does not drop it, it will just stand there and not kill any more. Other than that so far (about 2 hours) it's running fantastic and i have zero issues i've noticed!

Castle wars clue sometimes it just endlessly clicks on the stash unit, taking things out and putting them back, and when it needs to kill ardougne guards for a key, it will kill one and if it does not drop it, it will just stand there and not kill any more. Other than that so far (about 2 hours) it's running fantastic and i have zero issues i've noticed!

The castle wars issue should be fixed in next release,

Ill need the logs for the falador guards issue.

The castle wars issue should be fixed in next release,

Ill need the logs for the falador guards issue.
It's not killing guards for clues, its an ardougne step where it kills guards in the market square for a key for a chest, i have a full log but i have no idea where it would be time wise, one of these two should have the step in it i think

Attachments

• rats_medium_clues_dre_07092024_090503.log
    639.8 KB · Views: 1