Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QveSpiderSpawner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

I noticed that if you set your info bar (bar with hp, momentum, prayer, and summoning) in 2 rows instead of just 1 long, it sometimes click the auto retaliate button and thus reducing efficiency.

This happened in full screen 1920 x 1080. I think the temporary fix to this is to make your info bar 1 long line.

I noticed that if you set your info bar (bar with hp, momentum, prayer, and summoning) in 2 rows instead of just 1 long, it sometimes click the auto retaliate button and thus reducing efficiency.

This happened in full screen 1920 x 1080. I think the temporary fix to this is to make your info bar 1 long line.
Thanks for the post! ;) yeah i was making the bot while doing 1 line actionbar ;)

Thanks for the post! ;) yeah i was making the bot while doing 1 line actionbar ;)

No, thank you! I'm sure it the accuracy could be refined in the future patches, but that's just a minor issue for the user if their not paying attention. Aside from that, this bot rocks!

No, thank you! I'm sure it the accuracy could be refined in the future patches, but that's just a minor issue for the user if their not paying attention. Aside from that, this bot rocks!
Thanks mate ;) make sure to check out my new tutorial for setting up interfaces so possibly most of the bots won't bug out ;)

Where do you run it? Is the bank visible? What happens?
Everything works, until inventory is full of spider eggs, then it runs to bank, opens bank, and crashes.

I've followed your guide for setting up interface.

Everything works, until inventory is full of spider eggs, then it runs to bank, opens bank, and crashes.

I've followed your guide for setting up interface.
Maybe the bank doesn't have summ pots etc? show me ur bank with the items required for the bot

Keeps wlalking around doing nothing tried every location I setup the preset exactly as stated

Great bot, seems to have a quicker reaction time then the other spawners however when attempting to click on the summoning icon to spawn the eggs it sometimes drags the mouse and fails to spawn anything because it didn't click on the icon properly, just wondering if you could add an option to spawn with the action bar instead of using the icon.

I haven't used this, but maybe check your left-click option is the special move and have the summoning icon in the action bar?

screenshot of setup or reference page for setup anywehre?

please udpate for the loot all option as this is kinda silly and sorry for double post

Status
Not open for further replies.