Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperion submitted a new resource:

QuickCook - Become a Master Chef Today!

QuickCook
Features
  • Cooks and prepares all items, including Jugs of Wine
  • Task Queuing
  • Support for many different locations
  • Automatically uses Portable Cooker anywhere
  • Option to deploy your own Portable Cooker if none are available nearby
  • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
  • Support for Stamina and Energy/Super Energy Potions (OS)
  • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
going to need to get 99 cooking after 99 woodcutting. just got 99 mining following 99 fletching followed by magic. im on a spree

Any requests what you want to get 99 next?
about to hit 99wc 3hours from now. going to get 99 crafting followed by 99 cooking. new goals. i would love runecrafting thats stable with the pouches working (theres none atm). agility would come in handy too since the bots seem to stay stuck half way through polli course rooftop for no reason... agility and runecrafting would be very useful sir

about to hit 99wc 3hours from now. going to get 99 crafting followed by 99 cooking. new goals. i would love runecrafting thats stable with the pouches working (theres none atm). agility would come in handy too since the bots seem to stay stuck half way through polli course rooftop for no reason... agility and runecrafting would be very useful sir

Runecrafting

Idk, Liking your mining scripts a lot, got multiple accounts to 99 mining even on my main.

Yeah what Squidl said, Runecrafting :)
What's wrong with current Runecrafting bots? I saw there are multiple Abyss bots too, isn't that the preferred method of training Runecrafting?

What's wrong with current Runecrafting bots? I saw there are multiple Abyss bots too, isn't that the preferred method of training Runecrafting?

I honestly never tried that runecrafting bot, only rc bot I tried was mmaaaikels. got me 1-30+ really good, BUT have to really pay attention cuz it bugs out a lot. I hate having to constantly watch every 5 mins...

While making uncooked pies, the bot often starts working really slow.
Yesterday it made 480+ pies an hour, atm it's only at 320 pies per hour :/
-Kristiaan

2h3u076.jpg

Now i am averaging at 250 per hour :(
Misclicks ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.