Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickChopper

Hyperion submitted a new resource:

QuickChopper - Wood... Wood everywhere!

Features
  • Chop and bank anywhere, with popular preset locations
  • Powerchop anywhere (option to bank for supplies)
  • Chop & Burn on bonfires for Firemaking experience (RS3)
  • Claim Fire Spirits
  • Supports all trees
  • World hopping
  • Skiller-friendly (won't bank axe)
  • Woodcutting urns
  • Picks up...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Flawless thus far. I'm impressed with the cut and bank speed. I'd only recommend an AFK mode to counter potential bans.

Ive been using this quickchopper at the Edge location, and i have noticed that it only cuts the north tree, if you manually click the south tree the script right clicks walk her next to the tree and stops cutting it everytime. but it just stands afk at the one tree, anyway this could be a quick fix?
(OSRS btw f2p Yews edge bank spot, THANK YOU. great script so far!!)

Ive been using this quickchopper at the Edge location, and i have noticed that it only cuts the north tree, if you manually click the south tree the script right clicks walk her next to the tree and stops cutting it everytime. but it just stands afk at the one tree, anyway this could be a quick fix?
(OSRS btw f2p Yews edge bank spot, THANK YOU. great script so far!!)
Really strange, I will get it fixed with next release.

New user here, the script seems to require being started while logged in in order to begin properly. If started (or resumed after a break) in the login menu, the bot never starts to cut trees which I guess is why breakhandler does not work. Otherwise I appreciate how this is made free, even if temporarily

It was running absolutely wonderful for about a week, but it is beginning to click on the tree it is actively woodcutting in a fashion that can be timed and exact in the same place throughout its life until moving to the next tree. Seems very easy to track for bot-busting.

It was running absolutely wonderful for about a week, but it is beginning to click on the tree it is actively woodcutting in a fashion that can be timed and exact in the same place throughout its life until moving to the next tree. Seems very easy to track for bot-busting.
RS3 or OSRS?

It likes to click on trees like yews and willows constantly, seems unnecessary.
In OSRS

bot drops your axe if I thinks its in need a better one... drops the only axe in which it has the level to use... lmao sat there clicking a tree for 14 hours doing nothing.

bot drops your axe if I thinks its in need a better one... drops the only axe in which it has the level to use... lmao sat there clicking a tree for 14 hours doing nothing.
Should not be happening. Could you send me the bot log via DM?