Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questing, Penance items, Defender Services [Coming SOON Powerlevelling/Achievement Diaries]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am aware that I do not have any formal vouches (besides the few on my profile page) and am thus willing to do the following:

One: For the first 3 customers, I will complete 2 short quests and 1 medium quest of your choosing OR 1 long quest of your choosing free of charge. If you don't need questing done, and choose instead for Barbarian Assault - I will complete 1 medium level gamble OR will level one selected role to level 3 in the Barbarian Assault Minigame.

Two: After the first 3 customers, I will be completing your services upfront and will require payment after everything is completed. THIS does NOT include the RFD package but WILL include any quest(s) of any respective length, any defender package, and any Barbarian Assault package.

I will also ask that you kindly post your feedback of my services on this thread after completion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questing Services/Barbarian Assault Services/Defender Services

Coming Soon: Achievement Diaries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction:

Are you in need of access to certain dungeon(s), the ability to wield an item or armor-type, or simply dreading a series of quests in a quest line story that your account desperately needs?

With the current state of OSRS, and the growth of maturity level of the community, the style of playing has drastically changed since the nostalgic state some of us might remember from back in 2007 or since before. EHP (efficient hours played) became a thing, and the knowledge base of the player grew substantially- from what once was the casual player into the 'I need to buckle down and spend all this time if I want to achieve this one little thing'. While new methods of training, achievements, and play-styles of efficiency were introduced; just one thing throughout the years has remained both constant and consistent: Commitment.

Many people, who love to play the game (but due to their increased schedule of work) - may find that they simply don't have the time that they'd like to have to spend grinding out quests/mini-games; which is still required for them to progress. That's where I come in. If you are someone who wants to reap the rewards (and this is a botting community) without putting in the time and commitment in doing so- then you have come to the right thread, and I suggest you continue reading as you will find my services to be delivered on time as scheduled and afford-ably priced to suit your needs.

Listed below you will find the services that I offer. *ALL of the services listed below are done legitimately by my hand. No use of bots will be used in the completion of any service you order.*

Defenders:

Required statistics: A minimum combined level of 130 between Attack/Strength.
Prices: Rune Defender (2,500K OSRS GP); Dragon Defender (4,000K OSRS GP).

The above prices are assuming you have no current tier of defender. These prices are calculated mainly by the fact that obtaining defenders can take anywhere from 1000-2500+ tokens (100-250 minutes) to obtain. It is also possible to obtain defenders a lot sooner but this is completely dependent on RNG (Random Number Generator). It is theoretically possible to never get a defender if your loot table strikes the % drop of any other item and never the defender drop % table. (THEORETICALLY). Obviously, the reality is I will get you your defenders, it's just a matter of how long it actually does take.

Expected delivery time:
Under 4 hours - Rune
Under 6 hours - Dragon

The above service is mainly for this who do not wish to obtain any defender themselves and would rather pay someone else to do so. I understand this task is easy to do but relatively tedious/mundane to do so.

Penance Gear:

Required statistics: 60+ in Attack/Strength, Minimum 40 defense, 50+HP
Level 5 Role (Healer): You must have at the least 70HP
Level 5 Role (Attacker): You must have at the least 60 attack and 70 Strength

Prices:
Fighter Torso/Penance Skirt: 9,500K OSRS GP
Any Styled Penance hat : 7,500K OSRS GP

Penance boots/gloves: 2,500K OSRS GP
Level 5 (any role): 9,500K OSRS GP

Low level gamble: 1,500K OSRS GP

Medium level gamble: 3,000K OSRS GP
High level gamble: 5,000K OSRS GP

The gambles listed above give you a chance of hitting a drop table. This is very helpful for ironman accounts as well as anyone who doesn't enjoy Barbarian assault and would like to gamble for a 1/1000 chance at the Penance Queen Pet and a 1/16,0000 chance at the dragon chainbody.

If you choose for me to complete the gambling service for you - the points required to purchase your selected gamble will be obtained and your account returned to you - at which point you can choose to 'roll' the gamble roll yourself at the Barbarian Assault Minigame.

Expected delivery time:
Under 8 hours- Fighter Torso, Level 5 (any role)
Under 6 hours- Penance hats, high gamble
Under 3 hours - Penance boots/gloves, medium/low gambles

Quests:

3 Short length quests: 750K OSRS GP

1 Medium length quests: 1200K OSRS GP
1 Long length quests: 2800K OSRS GP

*One Small Favour, Underground Pass, Legends Quest, Freminik Trials, Lunar Diplomacy, Regicide, and quests with similar lengths to these are classified as 'long length quests'.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe for Disaster: (COMPLETION) 70M
Recipe for Disaster: (Mithril Gloves) 15M

This package includes:
(ALL Subquests, boss fights, and 176 Quest Points after quest completion). If you are a berserker pure - the quest line will be mapped out so you will not gain over 45 defense (ASSUMING you have not trained ANY defense XP manually and have your current defense level from questing alone).

The package listed above is assuming that you have 0 QP, or under 50. If you have over 100 QP I suggest you use the individual questing services and fill out the form below.

*The Mithril Glove package is the same, which includes ALL subquests and prerequisite quest requirements. (THESE are QUEST requirements not the prerequisite stats needed for the quest - Please PM me if you need any levelling done).

You must meet the skill requirements for the quests.

My service includes doing the quest(s) for you, which alone can take anywhere from 30 minutes-140 minutes depending on the type of quest. If you do not meet the requirements for the quest you would like completed, then we can discuss a pricing option for me getting the requirements for you and then completing the quest. *I may not be able to complete the quest prerequisites depending on my schedule, but please include your wishes in the format order form provided below if need be*.

Powerlevelling:

Listed below are the current powerlevelling services that I am offering.

Runecrafting: 1-60

Thieving: 1-60
Fishing: 1-60
Woodcutting: 1-60

Prices:
Runecrafting: 9M
Thieving: 9M
Fishing: 6M
Woodcutting: 6M

Expected Delivery Time: Within 48 hours from the time I specify that I am available to complete your services.

*Guarantee* If I do not complete your service within the time frame that I have told you I will return your payment 100% and your account to you.

*This does NOT include any time you may have spent logged in within the 48 hours where I did not have access to powerlevelling the skill.*

Terms and Conditions:

In order for me to accept your request for my services, you must agree to the following.

1. You agree to not log in to your account while I am completing any service you require (unless you mention up front certain times you'd like to log in to check on progress, etc.)

2. You agree, that if you would like to cancel the services you require, you will only be refunded for 60% of what you originally paid of THAT of WHICH has not been completed. For instance, if you paid for a Fighter Torso (9,500K OSRS) and I was only 50% of the way through, you would receive 2,850K (60% of what has not been completed, in this case 50% of the service has not been completed) in return for canceling the service.

3. You agree that I am not responsible for ANY ban or punishment that may occur while I have access to your account. (I will not be using any bots and all of the above services will be completed by hand, but you agree that I am not responsible for your account should you be banned from your personal use of bots or any other offense should these occur while we are mid-transaction in my service to you).

How to Order:

Which package plan do you require (Defender, Barbarian Assault, Quests):
If Questing, do you have the required stats to start/complete the quest?:
Out of the above package plan, which specific service(s) do you require (name of Quest(s), Penance items, etc):
Have you notified me on these forums via private message about your inquiries to my services:
Do you agree to the Terms of Service listed on this thread:

I will respond with my availability, my estimated delivery time, and the price of which I will require.

I am aware that I do not have any formal vouches (besides the few on my profile page) and am thus willing to do the following:

One: For the first 3 customers, I will complete 2 short quests and 1 medium quest of your choosing OR 1 long quest of your choosing free of charge. If you don't need questing done, and choose instead for Barbarian Assault - I will complete 1 medium level gamble OR will level one selected role to level 3 in the Barbarian Assault Minigame.

Two: After the first 3 customers, I will be completing your services upfront and will require payment after everything is completed. THIS does NOT include the RFD package but WILL include any quest(s) of any respective length, any defender package, and any Barbarian Assault package.

I will also ask that you kindly post your feedback of my services on this thread after completion.

Please leave any feed back you might have on this thread, as well as any questions you may have pertaining to my services.

Reserved for future postings, vouches, and proof of services completed.