Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Questing accounts {EOC Rsgp}

Hello Runemate users,
if you hate questing I'm your man. I will do any quest for you, in exchange for EOC Rsgp. Prices will be negotiated depending on the quest difficulty and the amount of quest you want to be completed. Once given an order for a quest I will complete it as fast as possible. You can message me on here or add my skype bdwill3 for questions(for a quicker response use skype). Also, you have to pay in advance.

Prices:
The prices vary on quest:
  • Easy / novice quest: 200k
  • Intermediate / Normal Quest: 750k
  • Hard / Master Quest: 2000k

bump

~le bump

I've been called a god before.
Hello Runemate users,
if you hate questing I'm your man. I will do any quest for you, in exchange for EOC Rsgp. Prices will be negotiated depending on the quest difficulty and the amount of quest you want to be completed. Once given an order for a quest I will complete it as fast as possible. You can message me on here or add my skype bdwill3 for questions(for a quicker response use skype). Also, you have to pay in advance.

Prices:
The prices vary on quest:
  • Easy / novice quest: 200k
  • Intermediate / Normal Quest: 750k
  • Hard / Master Quest: 2000k

bump

~le bump
HM for a dream mentor?

I've been called a god before.
Completed a quest for me!

Very smooth and fast transaction, quest was done extremely fast.

A legit guy!

Thank you.

VfEiytP.png

The ones with 2 stars count towards the novide or normal quests?

The man who can
Is it okay if I copy your idea but for osrs? I'm a master quester and love doing them.

Banned for Scamming
Paid 4.6m RS3 GP For the Completion of 23 F2P Quests, Awaiting on Service Completion.

-I'll update this on whatever happens.