Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality MTA - Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 submitted a new resource:

Quality MTA - Lite - Let the magic happen.

Mage Training Arena
MageTrainingMap.png

best item calculator: Diclonius - MTA Price Checker
  1. Telekinesis room - Flawlessly and quickly completes the telekinetic puzzles.
  2. Graveyard room - Supports bones to bananas
  3. Alchemy room - Alches the best items for fastest points...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
None works, I get "An unhandled error has occured". Before it comes something along the lines ":.. thrown".

And why are you leaving?​

None works, I get "An unhandled error has occured". Before it comes something along the lines ":.. thrown".

Go to your Runemate directory and upload the logs here as they are more help than the generic error you posted.

Yeah i know i haven't initialized the playersense.

In the next update it's fixed.

And well i'm bored and i'm not earning any money.

Yeah i know i haven't initialized the playersense.

In the next update it's fixed.

And well i'm bored and i'm not earning any money.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/*/RuneMate/logs/01-22 22-17-18 - iMTA [PROMO].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO This is my last project on RuneMate. I'll try to get Telekinetic room working. I would like to thank you for supporting me on my journey. Thank you
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.catch(ma:137)
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.catch(ma:70)
at robot.IIIIIiiiiI.execute(o:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(uac:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(zzb:48)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(svb:13242)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiiiII.run(cnc:53)

Sad to hear. But why don't you broaden your business, like try to sell the accounts you bot, get in touch with other forums for marketing etc.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/*/RuneMate/logs/01-22 22-17-18 - iMTA [PROMO].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO This is my last project on RuneMate. I'll try to get Telekinetic room working. I would like to thank you for supporting me on my journey. Thank you
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.catch(ma:137)
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.catch(ma:70)
at robot.IIIIIiiiiI.execute(o:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(uac:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(zzb:48)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(svb:13242)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiiiII.run(cnc:53)

Sad to hear. But why don't you broaden your business, like try to sell the accounts you bot, get in touch with other forums for marketing etc.
Yeah that's the issue i was talking about.
SHould be fixed in few hours. You'll get notified about it.

Well on other platform i don't have any recognition so i can't do much there.
I cba to goldfarm because it's too stressfull for me.

And accounts i bot on are like max a hundred worth each so doesn't really do much.

Also, thank you for using this bot.

Yeah that's the issue i was talking about.
SHould be fixed in few hours. You'll get notified about it.

Well on other platform i don't have any recognition so i can't do much there.
I cba to goldfarm because it's too stressfull for me.

And accounts i bot on are like max a hundred worth each so doesn't really do much.

Also, thank you for using this bot.

Well you are pretty famous for your divination bot which was pretty godlike. You could get 99 divination on a fresh account with your bot, so why not give this a try as well :)

Another awesome bot Qosmiof2. Is there a high ban chance with this type of bot? I know it's a very subjective question and people are going to say 'don't bot what you don't want to lose', just wondering if Jagex are still strict in this area like they used to be.

Another awesome bot Qosmiof2. Is there a high ban chance with this type of bot? I know it's a very subjective question and people are going to say 'don't bot what you don't want to lose', just wondering if Jagex are still strict in this area like they used to be.
I don't think so. Don't overdo it tho.
Use the bot while it's still on promo deal :)

And thank you

Will it be on sale

Hello sir, tried the bot today earlier. The enchantment room game is a pain. Faster and way easier method for enchantment room I would suggest is to enchant the dragonstones only, and then hop worlds after depositing the enchanted dragonstones (without leaving). This way the bot could hoard over 2k+ points in less than an hour.

Will it be on sale

Hello sir, tried the bot today earlier. The enchantment room game is a pain. Faster and way easier method for enchantment room I would suggest is to enchant the dragonstones only, and then hop worlds after depositing the enchanted dragonstones (without leaving). This way the bot could hoard over 2k+ points in less than an hour.
I gave that a try but way too many legit players do that so there are gems in like 1 / 10 rooms.

I gave that a try but way too many legit players do that so there are gems in like 1 / 10 rooms.

Could be cool if you could add it as an option, rather than implementing it for the gamemode itself. Overall I have not seen any mistakes/bugs, so pretty well made sir :)

Could be cool if you could add it as an option, rather than implementing it for the gamemode itself. Overall I have not seen any mistakes/bugs, so pretty well made sir :)
In the next update the picking up will be better.

I'll think about adding it.

AdamBots - Graphic Designer
hey, never played the MTA but wouldnt mind getting the mage book, what do i need in invent for bot to start thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.