Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Pyramid Plunder, Ardy Knights, Blackjacking?

If anyone has any knowledge of any working bots that fall under what I have referenced in the thread title, it'd be great if you could just leave me a reply on this thread. Rn the max XP I'm getting while botting thieving is about 45k due to me only being able to bot Master Farmers as an efficient gp and xp method.

easily triggered ✌
blackjack isn't possible , i really fucking want someone to make a pyramid bot

Whats not possible?
If anyone has any knowledge of any working bots that fall under what I have referenced in the thread title, it'd be great if you could just leave me a reply on this thread. Rn the max XP I'm getting while botting thieving is about 45k due to me only being able to bot Master Farmers as an efficient gp and xp method.
I could make any 3 lmk, if you're interested in paying to have them made.

Update: If anyone can script a master farmer bot that works better than "Divine Master Farmers" and doesn't freeze on basically ever bank, I'll pay for that.

Sounds like we need a good thieving bot. Anyone want to go in half with me to get blah every to build one?

I am down aswell
I already bought it on my own, but ty. Feel free to contact him he's a great dev and made a great bot for me, for only $60. Plus he quickly turned over the bot within a day and is fine to change the bot for me at my request. Overall nice dev, and a very talented bot scripter.

I'll make a pyramid plunder bot if someone provides me with an account that has membership and the requirements! :)

I'll make a pyramid plunder bot if someone provides me with an account that has membership and the requirements! :)

Could be a possibility, I do have a 99 thieving account atm.
I'm planning to soon branch out to making more accounts at levelling to high thieving in order to utilise a private Master Farmer bot that I recently have had made for me, so if you want to PM me your discord that'd be great.