Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 PvM

I think there should be some more PvM scripts on RuneMate. It seems like the client is very safe and undetectable, so I don't understand why we don't have some killer scripts to match this amazing client. But some PvM scripts that I think would set this thing on fire and would be very profitable is:

-Queen Black Dragon
-Frost Dragons
-Corporal Beast
-Barrows (Might be a little difficult with pathfinding to the chest, so idk really)

• QBD is big profit, but would be an expensive bot to use or else it's gonna get abused like crazy.
  • Frosts should be doable too, idk why the bots on the bot store didn't get updated (which is the reason they got removed I think)
  • Corporeal Beast is a bad moneymaker, unless you have like a Mizuyari or Superior Vesta's Spear combined with good melee gear and a Scrimshaw of vampyrism. But the drops are bad in general.
  • Barrows is OK since Invention but the pathing (and puzzles!) would make it annoying. Also some people have to deal with Linza too.

Some of my own additions:

• A Revenants bot that can tele as soon as a white dot is spotted on the minimap (ofc using a lvl 30 teleport like dragonstone jewellery or a grand seed pod if one desires to use a one-click teleport).
  • General GWD1 bosses, such as General Graardor, Kree'arra and K'ril Tsutsaroth have some decent regular drops, and don't require THAT high stats even though Soulsplit is desired. Also Spiritual Mages drop lots of juicy stuff and they can also be found there.
  • A Ganodermic beast bot? Just create distance between you and the beasts and they have good drops (seeds and a lot of RDT drops).
  • Menaphos Slayer dungeon creatures also have decent drops for their combat level. All the loot gets collected in a chest so you don't even need to pick anything up which can free up a lot of time for the bot to focus on fighting instead. The only requirement is quite a high Slayer level and the feathers of Ma'at, from which you consume one per creature killed.
  • Nihil can also cause a good source of money, although not immediate. They all have an uncommon drop which is used as secondaries in their respective pouches and the value of the secondaries (if made into their pouches) ranges from 66k (Smoke) to around the 95k mark (Ice, Blood, Shadow).

• QBD is big profit, but would be an expensive bot to use or else it's gonna get abused like crazy.
  • Frosts should be doable too, idk why the bots on the bot store didn't get updated (which is the reason they got removed I think)
  • Corporeal Beast is a bad moneymaker, unless you have like a Mizuyari or Superior Vesta's Spear combined with good melee gear and a Scrimshaw of vampyrism. But the drops are bad in general.
  • Barrows is OK since Invention but the pathing (and puzzles!) would make it annoying. Also some people have to deal with Linza too.
Some of my own additions:

• A Revenants bot that can tele as soon as a white dot is spotted on the minimap (ofc using a lvl 30 teleport like dragonstone jewellery or a grand seed pod if one desires to use a one-click teleport).
  • General GWD1 bosses, such as General Graardor, Kree'arra and K'ril Tsutsaroth have some decent regular drops, and don't require THAT high stats even though Soulsplit is desired. Also Spiritual Mages drop lots of juicy stuff and they can also be found there.
  • A Ganodermic beast bot? Just create distance between you and the beasts and they have good drops (seeds and a lot of RDT drops).
  • Menaphos Slayer dungeon creatures also have decent drops for their combat level. All the loot gets collected in a chest so you don't even need to pick anything up which can free up a lot of time for the bot to focus on fighting instead. The only requirement is quite a high Slayer level and the feathers of Ma'at, from which you consume one per creature killed.
  • Nihil can also cause a good source of money, although not immediate. They all have an uncommon drop which is used as secondaries in their respective pouches and the value of the secondaries (if made into their pouches) ranges from 66k (Smoke) to around the 95k mark (Ice, Blood, Shadow).

You have some great suggestions, man. I thought about saying GWD1 bosses, but thought it might be too hard to make or something. I just think a lot of small scale bossing scripts would do RuneMate justice.

You have some great suggestions, man. I thought about saying GWD1 bosses, but thought it might be too hard to make or something. I just think a lot of small scale bossing scripts would do RuneMate justice.

one of the problems is that bot authors dont have the accounts required for these things