Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Prime NMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just an annoying bug. It repairs my Dharok then teleports back and carries on but it does not equip my armour again. It keeps trying to get out overloads and absorb but it can’t as it has the armour in the inventory so it sits there trying to get pots and wearing no armour until the bot stops. This has happened 2 times in a row now and is getting costly for no xp, cheers.

Hey guys, just an annoying bug. It repairs my Dharok then teleports back and carries on but it does not equip my armour again. It keeps trying to get out overloads and absorb but it can’t as it has the armour in the inventory so it sits there trying to get pots and wearing no armour until the bot stops. This has happened 2 times in a row now and is getting costly for no xp, cheers.
Sorry I have posted in the wrong spot I think. Can this be removed or moved if it is in the wrong spot, I couldn’t report a bug through client. Thank you.

Community Manager

Sorry I have posted in the wrong spot I think. Can this be removed or moved if it is in the wrong spot, I couldn’t report a bug through client. Thank you.
As you have already stated in your doublepost, this was posted in the wrong section.
It should have been posted on the thread for the bot in question, in this case being Prime NMZ

Feel free to post this over there, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.