Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

So I've been botting on my main, taking precautions such as only botting a few hours at most at a time. Usually this bot stopped after I set it to after a certain amount of dreams. And it's been flawless the past month or so. I would goto work, start it for 3 dreams and when I checked in on team viewer or came home it would have gotten approx 3hr's worth of xp gains. But last night it didn't stop and it RAN 15 HOURS STRAIGHT. I hope this doesn't result in getting me banned :\

Client Developer
So I've been botting on my main, taking precautions such as only botting a few hours at most at a time. Usually this bot stopped after I set it to after a certain amount of dreams. And it's been flawless the past month or so. I would goto work, start it for 3 dreams and when I checked in on team viewer or came home it would have gotten approx 3hr's worth of xp gains. But last night it didn't stop and it RAN 15 HOURS STRAIGHT. I hope this doesn't result in getting me banned :\

I did plenty of 24+ hour sessions. The bot is getting a massive update tonight though.

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Hi,

I have recently joined runemate for NMZ purposes. i started using devines $0.06 version and have been 9/10 happy with it so far (only complaint is the rapid heal flicking is 100% accurate which really does not represent a humans interaction)

what i wanted to know is your script like this? how on point is special attacks & power surge usage? and does it also prayer flick by any chance?

Ultimately i am asking what am i getting for my $0.04 more.

Sorry if i sound like a dick

Client Developer
Hi,

I have recently joined runemate for NMZ purposes. i started using devines $0.06 version and have been 9/10 happy with it so far (only complaint is the rapid heal flicking is 100% accurate which really does not represent a humans interaction)

what i wanted to know is your script like this? how on point is special attacks & power surge usage? and does it also prayer flick by any chance?

Ultimately i am asking what am i getting for my $0.04 more.

Sorry if i sound like a dick

It's a fair question.

Anyone can hack together a NMZ bot - it's not difficult - what you really need is something which is going to play how a human would across all areas of the minigame. When the most expensive NMZ bot on the store is $0.10 and you decide to list your bot at 60% of that value, you're making a statement about the quality of your own bot compared to the more expensive option. I don't want to bash Serene because his bot serves it's purpose and what it does do, it does well, but it's like comparing a Suzuki vs a Tesla.

To answer your more functional questions:
Prime NMZ sometimes "forgets" to flick, just like you would. You can also completely disable prayer flicking if you want. Divine NMZ does not.
It supports every potion type including super restores. Divine NMZ does not.
It has PROPER support for special attack - by that I mean it actually uses up-to-date information from the game's own cache to make decisions based on special attacking. Divine NMZ does not.
It can restock your coffer when you run out of coins, if you wish. Divine NMZ does not.
It can restock your blowpipe when it runs low on darts or scales. Divine NMZ does not.

The list continues but I don't have time to go through and compare every difference between the bots. Please feel free to try the free version of Prime NMZ for up to 7 hours a week.

Hello I am trying to use this. However when I start. It says choose your dream. I click on the options, but nothing happens?

its just says 'preparing'

(3/3 background set up done)
yctQNuc.png

Could I get a $0.40 refund. I just tried setting it up. Im not sure why this is happening.
yctQNuc

Last edited:
Client Developer
Hello I am trying to use this. However when I start. It says choose your dream. I click on the options, but nothing happens?

its just says 'preparing'

(3/3 background set up done)

Could I get a $0.40 refund. I just tried setting it up. Im not sure why this is happening.
yctQNuc

No problem - give me a shout on Discord and we can have a look at the issue.

It's a fair question.

Anyone can hack together a NMZ bot - it's not difficult - what you really need is something which is going to play how a human would across all areas of the minigame. When the most expensive NMZ bot on the store is $0.10 and you decide to list your bot at 60% of that value, you're making a statement about the quality of your own bot compared to the more expensive option. I don't want to bash Serene because his bot serves it's purpose and what it does do, it does well, but it's like comparing a Suzuki vs a Tesla.

To answer your more functional questions:
Prime NMZ sometimes "forgets" to flick, just like you would. You can also completely disable prayer flicking if you want. Divine NMZ does not.
It supports every potion type including super restores. Divine NMZ does not.
It has PROPER support for special attack - by that I mean it actually uses up-to-date information from the game's own cache to make decisions based on special attacking. Divine NMZ does not.
It can restock your coffer when you run out of coins, if you wish. Divine NMZ does not.
It can restock your blowpipe when it runs low on darts or scales. Divine NMZ does not.

The list continues but I don't have time to go through and compare every difference between the bots. Please feel free to try the free version of Prime NMZ for up to 7 hours a week.

Huge respect for your response. you sold your product extremely well.

i have ran the bot for 3 hours now and it solves every problem i once before had.

Your bot wins.

Please excuse me posting again. But i could not resist.

This bot is unreal it is human like down to a tee, i just watched it for a couple of minutes and it misses flicks it rock cakes down awkwardly (By that i mean no set time to rock down sometimes goes upto 3 hp).

Im not very experienced with forums and stuff but is there a way i can support you as a creator (appose to paying for the bot) in terms of a donation in anyway.

The way you sold your product & they way your product performs has made me not only satisfied with this bot but eager to test out your others.

I know you will say all of your bots are amazing but what bot do you have that really stands out as superiour? (also low ban rates would be nice)

If you can come back to me on the support/donation bit id love to send you some change.

Regards

Jacob

Client Developer
Really appreciate it @jacob eden. If you really feel like donating, you can click "Click to expand" on the bottom left of my signature and follow the link to "Buy me a beer".

Thanks again!

Hi, I've been using this for melee recently and i have to say hats off to you as its great and well worth the money (Probably on about 40 hours).
Few slight things i would like to mention just to let you know is:
-When trying to use darts (Range) the bot deposits all but 1 dart and tries to enter the dream.
-The break handler just doesn't break, sometimes just does 12 hour periods without stopping.

Other than the above, honestly great bot will easily get my 99s with this!
5*